Is This Real?

Jimin

"Shit," I muttered, "I don't know if I can do this,"

Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder, "We have to. Ignore the cameras. Our manager told us that we should go to show our respects,"

"She doesn't deserve respect," Jungkook said under his breath and Jin smacked the back of his head, "What? I'm only saying the truth,"

"Then save it for when there are no cameras around," Hoseok said, "We don't need more bad press and by we I mean Jimin,"

"No one is blaming Jimin for what happened," Taehyung said, "It's only Hana's parents,"

"She took the easy way out," Yoongi said climbing out of the car and we quickly followed. I held Jihun close to me as people tried to take pictures of him, but our security pushed them back letting us walk towards the church.

"Yoongi," Jungkook said, "Try not to go up in flames when we step foot in there,"

"I would watch your mouth, Jungkook," Yoongi said, "That is unless you want to be in that coffin with your favourite person in the world,"

Jungkook cleared his throat, "I can see the halo shining on your head. My bad,"

"Good boy," Yoongi tutted and I swallowed the painful lump in my throat.

"I don't want to be here," I said quietly, "Her parents are by the coffin and I can feel their glare from here,"

"Be the bigger person," Namjoon said, "We are here to pay our respects. You did love her at one point,"

"I thought I loved her," I sighed, "Here. Take Jihun. They don't deserve to be anywhere near him,"

"I'll go with you," Taehyung said, "Just in case,"

I could feel everyone watching me as I walked towards Hana's parents. I stopped a few metres away from them and her mum scoffed.

"Mr and Mrs Kim," I said, clearing my throat, "I...I am so sorry for your loss,"

"Are you? Or are you just saying that to make yourself feel better?" Mrs Kim snapped, "You killed my daughter, Park Jimin and I will never forgive you for that,"

"Ma'am, with all due respect," Taehyung said as I stepped back, "Your daughter wasn't an angel and deep down you knew that. We are all sorry that it has come to this but this isn't Jimin's fault,"

"You-"

"Eujin needed help but you kept pushing and pushing her until she couldn't take anymore. I'm sorry but you need to realise that your daughter needed you," Taehyung said, "We came to pay our respects and whether you like it or not, Jimin and Eujin were together. I can understand your anger but don't think we don't care,"

"It's ok," I said quietly, "I knew coming here was a bad idea,"

"It needed to be done. You need to say your goodbyes," Taehyung said and looked at then again putting his hand on my shoulder, "Will you let him say goodbye? Or will you make yourselves look even stupider in front of all these people?"

Mrs Kim scoffed and walked off calling me every name under the sun and her husband looked at me like I was a piece of shit.

"If you must," He said, "But let us get one thing clear, we will never forgive you for the problems you have caused. My only surviving daughter is in the hospital in a coma because-"

"Eujin tried to kill her," I said softly, "But it isn't like you care about Hana. It was obvious from the way you spoke about her on TV. But don't worry, after the funeral is over, I will be out of your life and so will my son,"

"He is my grandson and I will take you to court,"

"Take me to court," I said, "You will never have access to that boy. He has all the family he needs and if it was up to me, he wouldn't even know you exist. Excuse me, I need to pay some respect to Eujin. Despite all the problems she has caused,"

I stepped around him and walked up to the coffin with Taehyung beside me.

"I've never seen her so..."

"Innocent looking?" Taehyung whispered, "Yeah. It's kinda eerie if I'm honest,"

I nodded and sighed, "I didn't think it would come to this, Eujin but...I hope you've found peace now,"

Jihun screamed and I looked over my shoulder to see him trying to bite Namjoon's face. I took one last look at Eujin and walked back to where they were sitting. Jihun slapped Namjoon and Hoseok to get to me and I hugged him tightly.

"I won't let anyone hurt you," I whispered in his ear, "I'll protect you until my dying breath,"

The hospital was quiet as I walked towards Hana's room. It hurt every time I went to see her because she didn't speak. Her lips remained closed and I wished I could hear her voice again. I was praying that I could hear her again and hug her but it was wishful thinking.

"Oh, Mr Park," A doctor said making me jump, "Just the person I wanted to see,"

"Is Hana ok?"

"Yes but I wanted your permission to move her from ICU into another ward,"

"Why?" I frowned, "She needs all the help she can get so-"

"Mr Park, I understand your reservation but she has been making excellent progress," He said smiling gently at me, "Hana will be better in a different ward, but go to her. I have a few nurses in there going through her notes so they will explain it more. I have to get ready for surgery,"

"O-ok, thank you," I said as he rushed off. I ran my hands through my hair and almost ran to where Hana was, almost crashing into a nurse, "Oh shit! I'm sorry,"

"That's quite alright, Mr Park," She smiled.

I stepped into the room and my breath caught in my throat. Tears burnt my eyes and streamed down my face as I stared at Hana's face. I could feel my knees shaking as I took a step forward and I was scared that I would collapse.

"Is-is this real?"