It's Funny, Right?

Jimin

I could hear the girls laughing before I opened the door and I sighed. I had hoped that their energy had gone but they were always so hyper around Hana. Jin patted my head as I opened the door but I smiled when I heard Hana giggling.

"I'm home, babe," I said, kicking my shoes off. I went to say hi but I quickly put my shoes away so I didn't run the risk of one being tossed at my head. Even though she was pregnant, she had a really good arm on her and I always wondered why she didn't go into sports.

Hana looked up at me and smiled "Hi!"

The girls started giggling and I frowned "Alright. What's going on?"

"Nothing," Hana said, "Did you want to see what they got the baby?"

"Go for it, "I said sitting next to her.

"We have to go now anyway," Solar said, "Our manager said that we need to go home and sleep,"

Hana walked them to the door and I could hear them giggling with each other. I lifted my eyebrow up at her when she came back to me. I looked down at the hoody she was wearing and she just smiled at me.

"Are you cold?"

"No, I mean yes," She said, "Look! Isn't this cute!"

"Babe, what are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing," She said, going red in the cheeks "What makes you think that?"

"Because you can never lie to me,"

Hana pouted slightly "Did you want to see the presents or not? Because I can show Yoongi instead,"

"Oh god," Yoongi said, "Please don't get me involved in your lovers spat,"

"Alright," I sighed, "Show me then,"

"So show me!" Hana sang "So show me!"

"Wow," Namjoon said, "How much sugar have you had?"

"Look. Hwasa said that you will need these after I give birth," She said handing me a box. I pulled the ribbon away and looked in.

"Are you fucking serious?" I exclaimed.

"What did she get you?" Taehyung asked.

"Condoms!"

The boys laughed at me and Hana couldn't stop grinning at me. I dropped the box on the floor and folded my arms.

"Well, I heard that women are at their most fertile after they give birth," Jungkook said and we all looked over at him "What?"

"Namjoon, our Jungkook is growing up," Jin said wiping away a fake tear.

"Stop reading stories written by fans!" Namjoon said, "Namjin is not real,"

"I know that. Jesus, I was only having some fun," Jin laughed, "But you will need them, Jimin. If you want some naughty time with your wife, put a little jacket on,"

"I hate being called Namjin," Namjoon muttered quietly.

"Little needs to be emphasised," Jungkook said under his breath.

"My dick is not small," I said, "Babe, tell them,"

Hana rolled her eyes, "If you really want me to. Every time we have sex I can feel his dick up in my-"

"What else do you have?" I said quickly changing the subject "Oh, they are cute,"

"Moonbyul got them," Hana said handing me the little booties "Look, they have our initials on them,"