You All Have Great Legs

Jimin held my hand as we started to leave the hospital, his sunglasses covering his eyes and I couldn't help but stare at him as we walked towards the exit. I didn't know why he was wearing his sunglasses inside but he thought he looked cool.

"Babe," He said with a small smile "Why are you watching me?"

"Because you truly are handsome," I said, feeling a burn rise to my cheeks "Have I ever told you that?"

"All the time," He said, looking at me "Have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen?"

I giggled "All the time,"

"How do you feel after your appointment?" He asked, squeezing my hand.

"I feel good," I smiled "I'm happy. Are you happy?"

"Obviously," Jimin said, "I'm having a baby with the woman of my dreams. Of course, I'd be happy,"

"Stop talking to Jin please"

Jimin laughed and kissed my cheek "That wasn't Jin. That was me,"

"Which makes it even worse,"

"You are so rude," Jimin said "I have a feeling that the press will be outside. So, don't react to what they are saying and don't answer any questions. This pregnancy is our business, not theirs,"

I sighed "The press doesn't bother me. Not anymore. It's the fans,"

"Babe, some fans are crazy. Just ignore them because the haters are going to find something to hate on even if someone is perfect. Which is what you are,"

"Jin or Jimin?"

"Jin," Jimin said, "Are you ready, baby?"

I nodded and we stepped outside to flashes of cameras and girls screaming at the top of their voices. I almost gasped at what one girl wanted to do to Jimin and she looked about 12 years old. That was so wrong.

"How do you feel about your sister getting married?" 

"Why don't you talk to your sister anymore?"

"Why did your parents treat you like that? Did they not like that you are different and better than your sister?"

One of Jimin's managers opened the door for us, and we slipped into the car's back seats. I looked over at Jimin who was just frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"Did you hear what that 12-year-old wanted to do to me?"

I shivered "I thought I was the only one,"

"I love my fans but I don't love that," Jimin said, "So...your sister,"

I sighed "She has been trying to get in contact with me but I've just been rejecting her calls. A lot of people think I should forgive her but they don't know the extent of our relationship. how could I forgive someone who practically bulled me from the moment I could walk?"

"Hana,"

"Or beat me up, ripped up my favourite posters, turned my parents against me and-"

"Hana!" Jimin said loudly, "You don't have to explain yourself to me. If I was in your position I wouldn't forgive her either"

"Do you have any food?" I asked, smacking him on the leg.

Jimin laughed "You are in luck because would you look at that? I seem to have magically-ok. You already took it from me. Nevermind then,"

The boys were in the dance studio when we turned up and they smiled when I followed Jimin into the room. Jin wiped the sweat from his face and pointed at the chair sitting in front of the mirrors.

"Any requests?" Hoseok asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What would you like us to dance to?" He smiled, "And if you say, Monsta X, I will cry,"

I laughed "Would you really dance for me?"

"I'm sure Jimin dances for you all the time," Jungkook yawned.

"Not in the way you're thinking," Jimin muttered and he threw his jacket to the side "Well? What song?"

I put my hands on my belly as the baby started to kick "We have news for you,"

Taehyung gasped loudly "Do we get to find out if we are uncles to a niece or nephew?"

"Yes!" I said, grinning.

Taehyung screamed and jumped around with Hoseok. 

"I'm so excited!" Hoseok said, "Tell us, tell us now!"

"After we dance!" Jimin said, 

"Why?" Jin asked, "Why can't we know now?"

"Because I want to dance,"

"Then dance your ass out of the way and let me see your wife!" Jungkook said pushing Jimin to the side "Alright Hana. Break the news. Girl or boy,"

I looked over at Jimin who was rubbing his arm where Jungkook got him "I'd like to see you dance first,"

"Really?" Jin asked, "Can't we just catch our breath?"

"Nope,"

"How can you turn down that face?" Hoseok said, squishing my cheeks together "Look at the baby fa-look at how cute she is?"

I glared at him "You were going to say baby fat weren't you?"

"So, dancing?" Hoseok said moving away from me "What song?"

I rolled my eyes "Fine. No more dream,"

"Ah, fuck," Namjoon said, "Really?"

"Why that song?" Jin asked.

"Because that was your debut song and I like the dance," I said, "Oh, and I thought Jungkook looked like a little baby and he was cute,"

"I'm still cute," Jungkook said.

"Obviously," I snorted "Jungkook the baby with muscles. Don't your fans call you a fetus?"

"Yes," He said "But check these bad boys out. These swans are sick and need to go to the vets,"

Jungkook tensed his muscles and starting pointing around the room just to prove his point. Jin was the only one who laughed and Namjoon just sighed.

"I need to say something before we start dancing," Yoongi said, "Hana, why the hell are you wearing bunny slippers?"

The boys looked down at my feet and started to laugh. I pouted and wiggled my toes, making the ears on my slippers move around. They laughed even more and I folded my arms.

"So no one says anything when you were those hideous half shoes, but a pregnant woman in bunny slippers is weird?"

"Well-" Namjoon began.

"And you dressed up as a character from Sailor Moon," I said and Namjoon went bright red, making the others laugh harder "And Taehyung was a ladybird and Jin dressed up in that beautiful red dress and ran on the treadmill. So someone please tell me what is so wrong with my bunny slippers?"

"Can you not get her pregnant again please?" Taehyung said, "Hana is mean when she is pregnant,"

Jimin laughed and came over to me to rub my shoulders "She's tense. Leave her alone,"

"So, are you going to tell us what you are having, or are you going to make us remember things we really didn't want to remember?"

I huffed "You all have great legs."

"Thanks," Jin said, "But I already knew that and why didn't you mention Yoongi dressed as a French maid?"

"Sleep with one eye open, Jin," Yoongi said putting his hand on his shoulder "Sleep with one eye wide open,"

"Boy or girl?" Hoseok said, "Boy or girl? Boy or girl?"

"Hana and I are having...." Jimin said and I started doing a drum roll on my legs "A baby boy,"