I Won't Poison You

Jimin followed me around the place helping me tidy up. I wasn't allowed to do the heavy lifting and he even washed the dishes. But he missed a bit on a plate and I threw something at him. I then started to cry saying how I was a bad wife for throwing things at my husband.

He just laughed and hugged me telling me that he would make me a hot chocolate. 

I sat down on the sofa and he put my feet on the table, sticking a pillow until them. Jimin kissed the top of my head and handed me the TV remote. I felt so uncomfortable and it wasn't because I was pregnant.

"Jimin," I called.

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" I asked and he came back with a plate of gherkins "Yes! I love you so much!"

He grinned and sat next to me "I thought you were hungry and what do you mean by uncomfortable?"

I shrugged "I don't know. I just feel uncomfortable,"

"You are pregnant," He said, "Has he been hurting you with all the kicking?"

I nodded "Sometimes, but I think it's more excitement because he can hear you lot sing all the time. Jin was singing next to me the other day and the baby went crazy. Then Jungkook joined in and it was like he was having a party in my tummy,"

"Huh," Jimin said, "Does he do that when I sing to him?"

I smiled and nodded "Don't be jealous. Squishy kicks harder when you sing. He enjoys it. Here. He is kicking now because he can hear you talk,"

Jimin put his hands on my stomach and smiled when our baby kicked his hands. Jimin looked up at me and kissed my nose.

"What shall I sing?"

"Serendipity," I said, "That's his favourite,"

"Really?"

"I think he prefers no more dream," I giggled "But I want to hear you sing that,"

Jimin rolled his eyes and as he started to sing, the doorbell went "Oh come on!"

I sighed "I'll get it. My hot chocolate hasn't been made yet,"

"Oops," Jimin said helping me to my feet "I forgot about that,"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the front door. I opened it and my heart jumped into my throat at the sight of my sister. She played with the tassels on her bag and smiled at me.

"Hello, Hana," She said, "Can I come in?"

"I'd rather you not," I said quietly, "Why are you here?"

"Oh," She said, "Well, I wanted to see if you were ok,"

I frowned "Why? You've never cared before. So what has changed?"

Eujin sighed and ran her hand through her hair "Still can't forgive me?"

"You tell me,"

Eujin chuckled "I won't ever be forgiven, will I?"

"If you were bullied, beaten up and emotionally scarred for her whole life, it's difficult to forgive. Even if that person was your sister," I said, and I put my hand on my bump as the baby kicked.

"I'm not here to be forgiven anyway," She said, "I wouldn't expect someone like you to forgive me. I just wanted to talk and I will be on my way,"

"Babe!" Jimin called, "Who is it? I have your drink ready,"

Eujin's eyes lit up as she heard Jimin's voice and she looked at me "How is your marriage?"

"Why do you suddenly care?" I said, "If you don't have anything to-"

"Hana, who is...oh. It's Eujin," Jimin said, appearing at my side "Can we help you?"

"A few years ago you were in love with me," Eujin said, "And now you talk to me like I'm a piece of shit,"

"Because you are," Jimin said.

"You bullied her with me,"

"Because I wanted to impress you but I didn't feel great about it," Jimin said, "Look. I've done wrong in my life and I have made up for it. I've apologised profusely because I realised how much damage it had done to Hana,"

"You-"

"Is there a reason why you are here?" I asked cutting her short, "We are in the middle of something,"

"Oh," She said, "Yes. I just wanted to see if you were ok I guess,"

I sighed "Eujin, please don't lie to me. You may have been able to fool mum and dad, but it never went over my head,"

Eujin smiled and for once it didn't look bitter "You always were the smarter sister. I may have had the looks but you were always so smart. In a way, I was jealous of you,"

Jimin and I looked at each other, and I turned my attention back to her. I didn't want to live with hate for the rest of my life but I knew I would never forgive her for what she did. She may have apologised to me that one time, but it wasn't sincere. She only said sorry because she knew that she was never going to win Jimin over.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my face before stepping to the side. Eujin frowned at me and I motioned her inside with my head.

"You have an hour," I said, "No more than that. You can explain why you are here and that is it,"

"Thank you," Eujin said quietly, "I honestly thought you would slam the door in my face,"

"Yes but that would make me as bad as you," I said, "Did you want a drink?"

"Will you poison it?" She asked following me inside.

"Just like the time you put rat poison in my drink?" I said, glaring at her "No. I won't poison you because that is where you and I differ,"

"I might," Jimin said under his breath and I elbowed him in the stomach "Ow,"

"You seem to forget that you were with her once," I said, shooting him a look.

"I thought I was in love with her. I wasn't," Jimin said, "I'll make the drinks. You take a seat and don't put anything in your bag,"

I took a seat and Eujin sat on the armchair, looking around the place. A few minutes later, Jimin came to break the silence with our drinks. He kissed my cheek and grabbed his bottle of water.

"I'll be in the office," He said, "Call me if you need anything,"

I nodded and waited for him to walk away before talking "So, Eujin. Why are you really here?"