Unknown Number

Jimin

I rolled over and stretched my hand out expecting my wife to be in bed, but her side was cold. I opened an eye and pushed myself onto my elbow, rubbing my eyes as I tried to wake up. I hated waking up without her beside me because I liked to stare at how cute she was when she was asleep.

If I told her that, she'd just call me a creep and smack me.

I groaned as I stretched and I dragged myself out of bed, yawning widely. I sniffed the air and smiled when I realised she was cooking and I almost ran downstairs to get fed. I stopped at the bottom and watched her move around the kitchen, humming along to one of my solos. Hana used to hate when I caught her singing along to the songs but I enjoyed listening to the sound of her voice.

I walked forward and slipped my arms around her waist, putting my hands on her baby bump. I felt her jump slightly and I kissed the base of her neck.

"Morning baby," I said quietly, "You didn't wake me,"

"You needed the rest," She said, "You came home late last night. Jimin, I think you should take a few days off. You don't look well,"

"I'm fine, baby," I said stepping away from her, "How's my prince doing this morning?"

Hana smiled, "Kicking me. I played your song and he went crazy,"

"That's because my boy knows what good singing is," I said and Hana laughed, "So, what are you making me for breakfast?"

"A full English," She said, "You haven't been eating properly so I thought I'd treat you,"

"Do you know what else I would enjoy?" I asked, turning her around in my arms.

"I'm not having sex with you,"

I felt my face burn "Who said I wanted sex?"

Hana smirked, "Oh, I don't know. Ask your boner,"

I cleared my throat and shrugged, "It happens when I see you,"

"It can't happen all the time," She said pushing me away slightly, "Sit down. It will be ready in a minute,"

I jumped onto the barstool and leaned on my elbows watching her "You are so beautiful,"

"Why thank you," Hana smiled, "So are you,"

I grinned and sent her a wink, "The boys want to know if you want to come for dinner. Taehyung said he has a present for you,"

"He messaged me earlier," Hana said, cracking an egg into a pan, "He said it's the best present yet and it isn't for baby,"

"Uh-huh," I said yawning, "I have one for you as well,"

"You do?"

"Of course," I said, "I need to take you shopping anyway. I want to replace your wedding ring,"

"Why?"

"Because that wasn't supposed to be yours," I muttered, "I thought about it and I don't like you wearing the ring anymore,"

Hana smiled slightly, "I'd like that,"

"Good," I said, "Once we eat, we can go for a non-sexual shower, get dressed and go,"

Hana rolled her eyes "I don't know why you say non-sexual. I know you're going to try it,"

I laughed, "It's because I get excited about seeing my beautiful naked wife covered in water. I can't help it,"

Hana blushed and quickly plated the food. She sat beside me and stared at my fried egg.

"I can't wait to have a fried egg again," She muttered, "Tell me it tastes horrible so I don't miss it too much,"

"It's awful,"

"Don't be so mean!" She said, "I tried my best to cook you breakfast,"

"Wow," I said, "Ok. I'm sorry,"

"No, I'm sorry," She muttered, "I didn't mean it,"

I kissed the side of her head and we carried on eating. I rinsed the plates and put them in the dishwasher and held her hand as I almost dragged her to the stairs, but her phone started to ring.

"If it's one of your friends, tell them you are busy," I said as she answered it.

"Hello?" She said and frowned, "Hello? Is anyone there?"

I walked over to her as her eyes went wide and she quickly hung up the phone, just for it to ring a few seconds later.

"Who is it?" I asked taking the phone from her.

"Don't answer it!" She said as I put it to my ear.

"I can't wait to have you. You will always be mine. Your husband will die if he tries to keep us apart. I will raise our baby together,"

"Who the fuck is this?" I snapped and the person hung up, "Call the police,"

Hana nodded and grabbed my phone to dial them. I took the phone from her and spoke to them explaining what had happened. When I hung up I hugged her to me as she started to cry.

"Don't worry baby," I said, "I won't let anything happen to you,"

"Why are they doing this to me?" She cried, "I'm a good person. I've never done anything to hurt anyone,"

"People are sick in the head," I said cupping her face with my hands, "Don't let some crazy dude ruin our day. The police will handle it. Ok?"

She nodded and I kissed her nose, hugging her again. I took her hand in mine and made her sit down. I sat beside her and put my arm around her, resting my head on hers.

"Hana," I said quietly, "I love you. Don't ever forget that,"

"I know," She said holding my hand, "I love you too,"

We sat in silence for a while even though my phone was ringing. I glanced at the number and ignored it. It was probably Jungkook trying to convince me to work out with him because Jin was ignoring him. It happened all the time but in the end, he got Jin to work out with him.

The doorbell went making us jump and I went to get it. The police came in and asked what happened. After we told them, they left telling us that they would try and track the number and find out who was harassing her. They still hadn't found out who sent us the dissected rat and I didn't have much faith in them.

"So," I said, running my finger up and down the top of her arm, "Shower?"

Hana giggled, "Alright. I'm sure that would distract me from that phone call,"

"Yes!" I said jumping to my feet, "Let's go, baby. Jimin Junior can't hold back anymore,"

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates on this story. I have to be in a certain mood to write certain stories and this has been on the back burner for a while.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird hoes <33