It's Painful

It had been a while since I couldn't fall asleep at night and in the end, I gave up trying. I looked at the clock and it was just about 3 in the morning. I sighed and climbed out to head to the front room quietly. I sat on the sofa and wrapped a blanket around me sitting in the darkness, staring out into the night sky getting ready for sunrise.

My friends managed to cheer me up as much as they could but I was still hurting. Just reading the online comments about what had happened made me just want to give up on everything. I finally thought that people had gotten over Jimin being married to me but I still couldn't escape the hate and trolls. The only thing that was keeping me going was my unborn baby. He was the only thing that I was looking forward to in life. 

I placed my hand on my bump and closed my eyes, letting out a sigh. When my life seemed to be sorting itself out for the better, something like that happened. I just didn't expect it to be my own husband to do this to me. He hadn't even bothered to call or message me and it had been 2 days. To me, it was like he didn't even care that he broke my heart.

I sniffed and opened my eyes, blinking away the tears. It was so stupid. I knew I shouldn't be crying over something like this because it had happened to me before, but I loved Jimin. He was my husband and we were having a baby together. I think what upset me the most was that it was with my sister and he didn't chase after me. He just let me walk away. It was like he wanted this to happen and he just wanted to get rid of me.

To make matters worse, I had been feeling sick and dizzy since I had come to stay with Minhyuk. I always had a horrible headache and I was so stressed. Stressed over thinking about being a single mother, stressed about childbirth and trying to figure out what to do with Jimin. It was unfair to me. And then, of course, everyone putting awful comments about me online and saying that I didn't deserve Jimin because I was just a horrible manipulative bitch. I did have support but I always overlooked the positive comments because the negative ones were more frequent.

Namjoon had messaged me asking how I was and so did the others, but I just couldn't bring myself to message them back. Just thinking about the boys hurt me because I was worried they would tell Jimin what I told them. 

I winced at the sharp pain in my stomach and rubbed it until it went. I was almost 8 months pregnant and I was starting to have braxton hicks. They were sometimes painful but mostly uncomfortable. I had to take painkillers just to ease the cramps so I could try and get some sort of sleep. Although, the pain had started the night I got to Minhyuk's and was lasting a while. I had just put it down to stress and braxton hicks.

"Ouch," I said through gritted teeth and I sat forward holding my stomach, "Shit, this hurts,"

I bit into my lip and slowly got to my feet as the pain subsided and I headed towards Minhyuk's room. I whimpered as the pain hit me again and I rested my hand on the wall, my whole body tensing.

"M-Minhyuk!" I cried, quietly, "Minhyuk, I n-need help,"

The door opened shortly after and Minhyuk stepped out rubbing his eyes, "Hana? Are you ok?"

"No!" I cried and he helped me back to the sofa, turning the light on.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know," I said, "I feel really sick, my head is pounding and I keep getting awful stomach pains,"

"Hana, are you in labour?"

"I can't be!" I said, "I'm not-"

"I'll call your midwife," He said jumping to his feet, "I'll get the boys up. Did you want anything?"

I shook my head as another pain shot through my stomach making me grunt in pain. Minhyuk looked like he went into panic mode and rushed around to wake everyone up. The pain subsided again and the boys were by my side.

"Hana, they are sending an ambulance," Minhyuk said, phone to his ear, "They want to know if you are bleeding or if there is any fluid or anything?"

"I don't know," I said, quietly, "I've not checked but my waters haven't broken,"

Minhyuk nodded and told whoever was on the phone, "How long are the pains lasting? And how often are they appearing?"

"I haven't been counting," I said, trying not to cry, "But they are getting closer and more painful,"

Minhyuk sat next to me, "I'll go with you to the hospital. You know you will have to call Jimin,"

"He won't want to be with me,"

"Hana, that is his baby too and even if you don't believe it, he will want to be there. If you don't want to talk to him then I will do it,"

"Not a good idea," Hyungwon said, "I'll do it. You'll end up yelling at him,"

"I just want this to be over," I said bursting into tears and Minhyuk hugged me, "Why does this always happen to me? Why can't my life ever go smoothly?"

"I don't have an answer but once that baby is here, he will be the only one you will think of,"

"I'm so scared!"

"We will look after you," Jooheon said, patting my shoulder, "Don't think that you are alone and I think we are all pretty scared right now,"

"I feel a little bit sick, to be honest," Changkyun said, "I'm scared to become an uncle!"

"I will call Jimin," Hyungwon said, "He needs to know, ok?"

I nodded and wiped my eyes, "Ok,"

A few minutes later, I was in the back of an ambulance with Minhyuk holding my hand through the pain. I could see him struggling with how hard I was squeezing him.

"It will be ok," Minhyuk said, brushing my hair from my face, "Baby will be ok, you will be ok and Jimin will get his ass sorted out because I will kill him if he doesn't,"

A/N: Wooo, look at me update this story. Mini V has gone back to sleep after a feed (If you have read 'Revealed' you'll understand what my day has been like and if you plan to read that, you MUST read the first book 'Undercover' first)

There was a slight time hop between a few other chapters because at one point she said she was 5 months, but now almost 8.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird hoes <33