I'm Always Hungry

Hana

I stood in the kitchen singing along to my music while Jimin and the others were sitting down talking about the next music show. It surprised me because normally they would be at the company building but Jimin said that he wanted to spend more time with me which was really cute.

The doorbell went and I let out a sigh "I'll get it,"

"Are you sure?" Jimin called, looking over at me.

"I'm already on my feet," I said heading to the door. I opened it to a delivery guy "Can I help?"

"I just need you to sign for something,"

"Oh," I said, "What is it?"

The guy shrugged "No idea. I just deliver things, Ma'am,"

"Who is it for?"

"Can you just sign for it, please? I have other packages to deliver,"

"Sorry," I muttered and signed for it. He motioned me to move and he lifted a big box and dropped it inside the door "Thanks,"

"Whatever," He said walking away. I stuck my tongue out at him and closed the door. I stared down at the big box and folded my arms. I picked up the delivery note attached to it and opened it.

"Jimin," I said.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can you come here please?" I asked, "I don't really want to open this,"

Jimin walked over and took the note from me "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, joining us at the door "What's with the big box?"

"According to the note, it's from my sister," I said.

Jimin tore the box open and started pulling things out of it "I was wondering where this top was and what the fuck!"

"Holy shit," Namjoon said lifting a nurse outfit out the box "Jimin, what is wrong with you?"

I gritted my teeth and kicked the box as hard as I could, making the boys jump.

"Baby, you-"

"Does she think that this is some sort of joke?" I said, "Jimin, I'm not a fucking idiot. I know what you got up to with my sister, but for her to send this to me is like asking me to punch her!"

The boys subtly took a step away from me and Jungkook pulled a photo out of the box and dropped it quickly.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Um, something I don't ever want to remember," Jungkook said, "My poor virgin eyes have been ruined for life,"

Hoseok lifted the picture up and laughed "Aww, Jimin. What a cute naked guy and Jungkook, don't know where you got virgin eyes from cause you saw me naked and gave me a thumbs up,"

"I was drunk,"

"Bullshit," Taehyung said, earning a punch from Jungkook.

Jimin snatched the photo from Hoseok and I saw the red appear in his cheeks. But I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or anger.

"Oh," I said, "You are very naked in that picture,"

"You think?" Jimin snapped, "That little bitch! I hate that girl so much. Who the fuck said she could take pictures of me naked, and then send it to me!? I didn't even know she took this!"

"Maybe you should talk to our manager. You could get an injunction order against her," Namjoon said lifting something else from the box "Oh my god. Jimin, can you just burn this?"

Jimin threw everything back into the box but something caught his attention and he frowned. He reached inside and pulled a book from it. He stood up and flicked through the pages, reading a few things and looked over at me.

My eyes went wide when I realised what he was reading and I snatched my diary from him "That bitch! Why don't we just burn her along with the box?"

"Because that would be murder," Jin said.

"So?" Yoongi and I said in unison.

"She must have gone through my things at my parent's house and out of spite, sent it along with this," I tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working "I knew I should have cleaned my old room out before I moved out,"

"I, uh," Jimin said, "I didn't read anything,"

I scowled at him and stormed off, with him calling after me "Leave me alone,"

"Baby, I'm sorry. How was I supposed to know it was your diary?" He said reaching me as I got to the stairs "It wasn't like I meant to read that you had a crush on Minhyuk or you were happy that he kissed your cheek,"

I punched Jimin in the shoulder "I thought you didn't read anything?"

Jimin sighed, "Baby, I'm sorry,"

"Are you?"

"Yes and no," Jimin said, "I mean no because it's a diary and it's personal. And yes, because what would have happened if you confessed to Minhyuk? You might be with him right now and I'd be married to a bitch,"

"Minhyuk never liked me like that," I said, "Did you really know me as a teenager? I couldn't even fight my sister, so how could I have confessed to my best friend?"

"Good point,"

"Get rid of that box, Jimin," I said, "I don't want it anywhere near this house. We are supposed to be welcoming someone new into this house and that is bad joojoo," 

Jimin smiled "Bad joojoo?"

"This is not the time to be laughing,"

"I'm sorry!" Jimin said, still wearing a smile, "I'll get rid of the box. Ok?"

I nodded and started to walk upstairs, but Jimin grabbed me "What?"

"Did you want to throw the diary?"

"Why would I want to throw this?" I asked.

"Because it probably contains love poems about Minhyuk and I don't want that in my house,"

I tutted "Jimin, the crush was over quickly"

"Don't care," Jimin said, "That diary is bad joojoo,"

"Fine," I said pushing it into his arms "Get rid of it. Get rid of my teenage years and all the hardship I went through to keep that hidden and-"

"Jesus," Jimin said giving it back to me, "Have you eaten?"

"Hana's hungry?" Jungkook exclaimed "Everyone take cover! She's going to blow,"

We all turned to see Jungkook dive behind the sofa and I laughed when he popped his head up, revealing just his eyes. Jimin sighed slightly and turned back to me.

"Hana, are you hungry?"

"Of course," I said, "I'm always hungry," I said and I stepped into him, hugging him "Sorry for overreacting,"

A/N: Sorry for the shitty chapter. It's more like a filler.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird hoes <33