Online Comments

It's about time Jimin leaves that ugly bitch. I don't see what he ever saw in her. Probably felt sorry for her.

How could someone do this to her? She is such a beautiful individual!

I can't believe that Jimin did that to Hana. I'm disappointed in him and as a fan, I can say that I think less of him.

Shame bitch! Eujin was always better than you!

Now Hana can't use Jimin's fame and she can't use BTS to show her ugly face on the screen anymore. HAHAHAHA!

Oops. Never mind. Go kill yourself, Hana. No one cares for you anyway. Not much of a loss if you disappear.

Jimin has made a lucky escape. Especially cause that fat bitch is pregnant. Poor Jimin.

I bet she baby trapped him after knowing that he wanted to get back with Eujin.

People are disgusting. How can they stand by Jimin after he hurt Hana? She's pregnant with his baby and whether people like it or not, that is still his baby.

Ugh. I can't believe that Hana has people on her side.

Jimin can do one. If I was Hana, I'd pack my shit, divorce him and move away and never let him see that baby. What kind of role model is that?!

So much for being in love with her.

Fat bitch.

Die.

Disgusting. Baby trapped our Jimin. I'm glad he kissed Eujin because how could he ever stay with someone like her?

So pathetic. Trying to make people feel sorry for her. Monsta X and Mamamoo are trapped by her lies. Why would they want to be with someone who is manipulative?

I wouldn't be surprised if she has had sex with the Monsta X members. SHE IS SO GROSS I CAN'T STAND THAT BITCH.

All this hate yet no one can understand what Hana is going through? She's been hurt by the man she loves and the father to her baby, and yet people still call her disgusting! I'm disgusted by his so called-fans.

To think that BTS could be around her. She's such a snake and using Jungkook to promote her shitty fashion line. People only buy that shit because it's drawn by Jungkook. It probably isn't her idea.

I think people need to shut up and leave Hana alone. She has done NOTHING wrong and she is being hated on. They only hate her because she is with their precious idol. Get over yourselves.

I love Jimin and I love Hana. I don't love this situation. I'm upset with Jimin because he has hurt Hana and I don't blame her for running away. Any normal person would do it! But if I was her, I would have kicked him in the nuts and broken Eujin's plastic face.

I feel sorry for both of them. 

I hope they can talk this out. I would love to have a relationship like theirs and now Jimin has made it worse. 

God. Why are people still thinking that Hana is the victim?! SHE IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED ALL OF THIS! If it wasn't for her, Jimin would be happy and not getting ready to be a dad. He would be focusing on BTS and not on anything else.

She's always been beautiful to me. I'm glad that Jimin cheated. I can now talk to her. We can be together now. I've been waiting for this day for years. No more sending flowers anonymously. No more protecting her from the sideline. Hana and I will be together.

All I can say is this: HANA YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING AND IF BTS BREAK UP THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! HAHAHAHA SHAME!!

A/N: A long author note~

Hate comments whether they be directed at a character or a real person can harm a person AKA the author. It doesn't matter if it's calling someone a bitch or to the extreme comments like telling someone to 'die'. It's disgusting.

I've been getting a lot of hate recently and not because of my characters. But because of my author notes. I don't just stan BTS. I've been a k-pop fan since I was 11 years old back in 2003 and have 'stanned' lots of k-pop bands. I get hate because I like other kpop bands? 

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?

I'm an old kpop fan as you can tell from my age. 

But what upsets me is that 'fans' hate upon other fans or even band members. EXO is an example at the minute because Chen is getting married and about to be a dad (P.S. It's me...I'm joking, it's not...or is it?) 

No one stops to think about how that person is feeling. No one thinks about the trouble they are causing or how much of an impact small or big comments can make.

You don't know how much a simple comment can hurt a person. 

As I have said time and time again...if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it.

You don't have to like me or my books and that's fine cause I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't give you the right to be a total dick about it. Press the back button and get on with your life and let me be me.

It can be the same about kpop bands.

I don't like certain bands, but you don't see me hating on them because I don't like them. It's disgusting behaviour and in the world we live in, there should be more love and support. Too many people have suffered because of malicious comments.

I won't apologise for my rant this time because it needed to be said and if you are triggered by it, then maybe you need to step back and think why you are triggered.

I'm a very patient person because I've learnt how to be. However, if people keep up with the hate towards me, then I'm going to snap and I'll make you feel the size of a flea.

ANYWAY!

Even though I've had a lot of pointless hate, I also have a lot of love. So I thank those readers and followers who support me and stand up for me when needed. You know who you are so carry on being you.

Mama Hoe loves ya!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

The updates will be slow because I'm trying to get back into this one. I'm focusing on the other ones for now, but don't forget to love this story and my other stories.

Stay weird <33