[Bakugou] In The Small Hours of The Morning

[let's pretend the dorm rooms have bathrooms because I forgot they had gender-oriented bathrooms,, carry on (-: ]

Word count: 2,447

Little sunrays trickled in through the part of the window not covered by the dark blue curtains. [Y/n]'s eyes squeezed shut before fluttering open, a hiss escaping her lips as she adjusted to the brightness.

It was Saturday, so she didn't particularly have plans, but still wanted to get out of bed to freshen up. She attempted to swing her legs off her bed, but they were pinned down by something heavy. She then realized there was also pressure on her torso, and... breathing on her neck?

Bakugou's light snores filled her ears and she cooed inwardly, forgetting her friend accidentally spent the night.

They stayed up watching American Horror Story together and they both dozed off it seemed.

[Y/n] found it endearing how cuddly he got when he went unconscious and didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty, but she knew it'd be bad if people found out he slept in her room - even though nothing like that actually happened. Besides, now that she had woken up, she didn't want to just lay around.

And so she woke him the best way she knew how.

"Katsuki, wake up!" She yelled and repeatedly smacked his cheek.

His nose scrunched up and he grunted in confused shock.
"Leave me alone, idiot. I know it's Saturday." He muttered, turning his back to her.

Her face fell a little at the absence of warmth but she persisted and shook his shoulder.

"Yeah, but we can't just sleep in! We're UA students, therefore we have to be productive. Besides, it'd be weird if anyone saw you leave my room..."
She trailed off, pursing her lips.

He grimaced, knowing she was right.

"Fine." Bakugou settled before rolling over her - causing her air to expel harshly - and landed on his feet.

[Y/n] was about to protest but found herself blushing, staring at him as he stretched.

Despite wearing a black muscle shirt, she could make out all the details of his back. It was impressive, his physique. You could tell he was strong with a single glance.
She cleared her throat and bit her lips, then swiftly arose from her bed and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Seeing as she had left the door ajar, Bakugou waltzed in and leaned against the wall.

[Y/n] wasn't one to get uncomfortable around Bakugou, even now that she had foam from her toothpaste dribbling down her chin. They'd known each other too long and were way past that stage.

She spit and rinsed her mouth then wiped it with the back of her arm.

"What?" She finally said. He had just been staring with his arms crossed the whole time, thinking.
"Nothing. Get ready, I'll be back in 20 to take you out for breakfast."
He did a 180 and walked out.

Truth was he was thinking of how cute she looked after having just woken up. Her hair was messy and her eyes were a little droopy, but tranquil. Plus her Wild Wild Pussycats PJs were really adorable.

[Y/n] shrugged his weird behavior off, chalking it up to exhaustion, and went about looking presentable and choosing what to wear.

She settled on high-waisted blue jean shorts and a black shirt she tucked in, then slid on some white sneakers and grabbed her mini backpack (that actually acted as a purse) and headed out.

Bakugou was already making his way towards her room, hands shoved into his jean pockets and slightly stomping in his black boots. The black t-shirt he wore clung to him nicely, or at least that's what [Y/n] was thinking (and wouldn't dare admit aloud).