[Kirishima] My Rock

[Inspired by this tiktok lol]

Word Count: 500

[Y/n] had a rough day at school. She got her first B, and on an exam she worked hard studying for. Her spirits were low so she decided to pay her best friend a visit in hopes of cheering up.

She dragged her feet all the way to Kirishima's room, hearing loud noises from outside the door. He was sat on his desk chair a couple feet from his TV, eyes furrowed in concentration as he played Mortal Kombat.
[Y/n] knocked on the door and he slightly turned his head, shouting, "Who is it?"
"It's me, Eiji." She answered and Kiri perked up.
"Come in!"

[Y/n] entered, closing the door behind her, and let out a long sigh as she dumped her bag on the floor.
"What's wrong, [Y/n]?" Kirishima paused the game and leaned his elbows on his knees as he stared up at her.

"Nothin, keep playing your game." She said, although she had made her way towards him and sat on him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Kirishima's face and the tips of his ear tinged as red as his hair. To avoid coming off like a wimp, he complied and grabbed his controller with both hands around her back.
[Y/n] nestled into the crook of his neck and sighed again, this time in a content way.
Meanwhile Kirishima's blood hadn't left his face and he swallowed out of nervousness.

"K.O." The TV announced as he'd lost the battle by a landslide.
"Aw, what the hell?" He whined to himself and focused on round two.
He loosened up and played on as he normally would, winning the second and third round.
[Y/n] started drifting off but she started playing with Kirishima's hair absent-mindedly. He tensed again but kept playing the game, rapidly pressing buttons to trigger special moves and land combo attacks.
He won the second battle, two rounds in a row, and was pretty proud of himself.

He dropped his hands during a loading screen and dared himself to run his hands up and down her back.
"That feels nice.." [Y/n] mumbled into his neck with her eyes closed.
Kirishima's breath caught, but continued the motion after a moment of pause.
[Y/n] moved her arm so that it rested on Kirishima's chest and she caressed his neck with her hand, rubbing her thumb against his jaw.

"Thank you, for being my rock." She said, sitting up and stretching.
Her hands reached for the sky and her face scrunched up as she yawned.
Her back arched and her chest extended outward towards the beyond-flustered boy.
"Any.. time.. [Y/n]." He choked out, trying to stare anywhere else but his friend's chest.
[Y/n] giggled and gave him a quick hug before dismounting him and collecting her belongings.
"Bye, [Y/n].." Kirishima uttered weakly, shyly meeting her eyes.
"Seeya later!" She saluted with two fingers and headed off.

'That reaction was so not manly.'