[Kirishima] My Rock Part Two

[A lovely reader asked for a part two, so this one is for you, WolverineIsMyDad! I wrote this when I should've been resting for class tomorrow haha.. Note: [N/n] = nickname]

Word Count: 653

It had been two years since Kirishima inevitably confessed to [Y/n] that he had feelings for her, and they shortly began dating after that. Now, they're on their third year at UA, and that much closer to being pro heroes. [Y/n] went and got a sidekick gig with the Rabbit Hero Mirko, and Kirishima had stuck with Fatgum after his First Year experience interning with him.

School got more time-consuming as they progressed, but the couple still managed to find time for each other.

Although... Kirishima hadn't seen much of [Y/n] in the last few days, only blurs of her rushing to class or hustling to her sidekick duties. He felt down and a little neglected, though he hated to admit it. Of course he loved seeing her succeed and chase her dream. But was there any room for him in that dream?...

It was one Thursday evening when he plucked the courage to spontaneously visit her and hope she wasn't too busy to see him.

He shuffled to her door and tapped the door with his knuckles.
"Who is it?" She called in a singsong tone.
Kirishima smiled a little before answering.
"It's me, [N/n]."
"Come on in, Eiji!" [Y/n] enthusiastically shouted.

He pushed open the door and shut it behind him. There [Y/n] was, pile of books around her. She had a notebook in her lap and a red pencil. She liked having something red on her at all times because it reminded her of her Red Riot.

"Ah, you didn't have to let me in if you're busy. I can come again-" Kirishima started, a little bit disappointed deep down.

"Nonsense! I had just finished up! C'mere." She jumped up onto her bed, leaving the stack scattered on the floor.

"Hey, you can't leave this mess out; you'll trip and fall in the middle of the night." Kirishima chastised as he gathered her materials and tucked them neatly onto the corner of her desk.

"Always the gentleman, hm?" [Y/n] teased and stood up, making her way to where he was as he continued organizing her clutter. She stopped him and wrapped her arms around him, then leaned in (and up, as he'd grown quite tall in these past two years) to meet his lips.

He let out a sound of surprise, but melted into it, as his hands traveled to her back to gently pull her closer.

She pulled away first, gazing up at his crimson hues. "I know I haven't been spending time with you lately, Eiji... I'm a little stressed from hero work and school, and I was sure you were too so I didn't wanna bug you. The guys told me you were upset though, so things are gonna change, alright? I wanna devote myself to you too... because I'd like you to be part of my future. You're my rock, Eiji." [Y/n]'s eyes grew teary and Kirishima's heart clenched.

"Oh, [Y/n]... I'd be honored to be the man you choose to stay by your side!" His eyes had formed tears as well, and they spilled over as he tightly hugged his girlfriend.

"Eiji, I... can't... breathe...!" [Y/n] wheezed and Kirishima quickly loosened his hold. They both laughed and connected lips again.

Bonus:

"About damn time Kirishima quits moping around like some fucking lovesick puppy." Bakugou spat as he saw his red-haired friend flash a smile at [Y/n] from afar.

"Aw, yanno Bakugou you're a caring pal under that thermite exterior!" Sero teased and Kaminari cackled.

"Wait, what's thermite?" Kaminari asked, tilting his head innocently.

Bakugou twitched and shouted a string of insults and curses at his friends, catching Kirishima's attention. Kirishima awkwardly laughed at the display but smiled appreciatively all the same.