Toshinori Drabbles!

[No xReader here! Just wholesome drabbles of Toshi as a dad :)) In celebration of being #13 in the 'allmight' tag! Also I didn't give them names because I can't think of good ones djxkdnx]

Word Count: 795

In which All Might has twins, one boy and one girl, and just does dad things

Playing with his daughter

Toshinori hunched over behind a bush, peeking through the leaves to watch his little girl search for him.
"Daaddyyy, where arrre youuuu?" She called out, looking behind a tall tree.
Toshinori smiled and laughed a little to himself, then gasped and clasped a hand over his mouth.
The small girl perked up and her now-squinted eyes glanced over at his general direction.
She tiptoed towards the shrubbery and jumped in back of it with a wide grin.
"A-ha! I got you!" She tackled him in a hug and he laughed heartily and returned the embrace.
"You sure did, little cub! I gotta say, Daddy isn't good at hide-and-seek because he's too big!" He admitted, sitting up and scratching the back of his neck.
"Weeeell, can I ride on your shoulders and pretend you're a dinosaur?" She asked with sparkling eyes, putting her hands together in a really cute fashion.
'So cute!' Toshinori inwardly cooed as his heart squeezed with love.
"Of course, sweetheart!"
She climbed onto his shoulders and Toshinori roared like a dinosaur and positioned his arms in odd angles to mirror a T-rex's.
His daughter giggled and pulled his hair.
"Let's go wreak havoc, Dadosaur!"

Attending his son's school for Career Day

Toshinori stood against the back of the classroom wall in muscular form, clad in his Golden Age superhero suit. Some parents wore business attire, a few were dressed casually, and even fewer donned hero suits too.
The class of young children hardly paid attention to their teacher's directions as they were all turned around to gawk at the number one hero, All Might.
He sheepishly smiled and threw up a thumbs up sign.
His own little boy giggled to himself, beyond excited to be able to show off his super cool dad.
Toshinori took precautions to come incognito to avoid drawing attention from the public and therefore attracting a villain attack, so his presence was a surprise to all. Still, he wanted to quickly discuss his hero duties and throw in a motivational speech before departing to continue his work.
Once it was his turn to speak, he touched up on some past incidents where he swooped in to either rescue civilians or fight off evil-doers and assured the children that "if you have a strong enough will to serve and protect, you too can become a hero!".
He was met with a round of applause from the students and adults alike and his son had teary eyes and an impossibly big smile, beyond proud of his dad.
Toshinori enveloped his son in a tight but gentle hug and patted his head.
"I'll see you at home, my boy!"
He bid everyone farewell and left the school with an inflated heart and the same, symbolic smile.

Giving love advice

As Valentine's Day quickly approached, Toshinori noticed his daughter acting a little odd. She always seemed to be deep in thought and would sigh with a faraway look.
She was doodling little hearts onto a page in her notebook when Toshinori sat right beside her and gingerly put an arm around her shoulders.
"What's been on your mind lately, my dear?" He asked with slightly raised eyebrows, a sure sign of his concern.
As she has been doing lately, she sighed and looked up at him with big  beautiful eyes.
"I think I like a boy at school."
Toshinori jumped a little and fidgeted. "Ah! Er-" He quickly recovered from the shock. "Is that bad? You don't seem too happy about it."
"Well he's my friend and if he doesn't like me back and I tell him I like him then he might think I'm weird and not talk to me anymore." She pouted, twiddling her thumbs nervously.
Toshinori obviously felt protective over his little girl and didn't want any boy near her, but seeing her in such a fragile state pulled at his heartstrings.
"I have an idea, young one..."

On Valentine's Day, he sent his daughter off to school with heart-shaped balloons, candy, and a card he helped her write.
She found her friend before school started and shoved everything in his chest, her cheeks tinted pink.
"I-I like you!" She yelled with balled up fists and her friend/crush looked at her with wide eyes then broke out into a smile.
"I like you too!" He replied in a calmer manner and enveloped her in a hug.
The poor girl squeaked in surprise but hugged him back tightly.
Toshinori watched from afar, leaning against a pole with a soft smile and a hand over his heart.
'They grow up so fast...'