[Tamaki] Howl's Moving Castle

[Ya boi pulled through even though this is AWFUL and unedited :-) hope you enjoy,, also I hit you with the original cover of this book, you a real one if you remember it
Also: here are the main characters of Howls Moving Castle for reference :)]

[Ya boi pulled through even though this is AWFUL and unedited :-) hope you enjoy,, also I hit you with the original cover of this book, you a real one if you remember itAlso: here are the main characters of Howls Moving Castle for reference :)]

Word Count: 1844

"Tamaki, guess what?!" [Y/n] exclaimed after running up to the raven-haired boy and scaring him senseless with her high energy.

"W-what?" He asked, a hand on top of his chest as he attempted to calm his racing heartbeat.

"There's a convention coming to town! I was hoping you would cosplay with me?" She batted her eyes intentionally and held her hands in front of her chest in a cutesy way.

"Ah, I don't know [Y/n], dressing up isn't really my thi-"

"C'mooooooon, Jiki! Please? I'll never ask for anything again and I'll even owe you one!" [Y/n] knew he'd get flustered with the use of a nickname and that he did.

"Okay, fine! Can you just keep your voice down, please?" He hissed as he gently grabbed her arm and guided her to walk beside him away from the prying stares of their peers.

"Yay! Okay, we need to brainstorm ideas on what to cosplay. It has to be a duo and the costume has to be doable in maybe a month... Got anything?" [Y/n] questioned while pinching her chin between her fingers.

"What about Team Rocket? From Pokemon." Tamaki shyly suggested and [Y/n] hummed in thought.

"That sounds fun... But I think we can do better. Come on, [Y/n], think..." [Y/n] pressed her fingers against her temples as if summoning a genius idea to come to her.

"Eureka! I know, it's perfect! Howl and Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle! You could totally pull him off with your hair, and if you could sprout black wings! What do you think?!"

Tamaki tilted his head pensively. She was right, he could pull that together easily.

"Yeah that, uh, sounds okay. What about you? Are you gonna dye your hair white or...?" He trailed off, waiting for an answer.

"Hmm, I could just buy a white wig... But I've been wanting to dye my hair for some time, so why not? I'll ask Kirishima to help me. I heard from a little birdy that his hair is naturally black but he dyes it red, so surely he knows a thing or two about the process." As [Y/n] rambled, Tamaki couldn't help the small smile that had formed on his face. Seeing his best friend so passionate about something brought him joy, and he didn't want to let her down.

Two weeks later

[Y/n] and Tamaki had decided to go to a mall to find some clothes for the cosplay. [Y/n] needed a blue dress, an apron, and a hat, and Tamaki needed a white flowy shirt and black pants, all seemingly easy pieces to find.