[Aizawa] Home

[this one isn't the best but enjoy lol]

Word count: 635

It had been a long day of teaching at UA and all Aizawa could think about was going straight to sleep with a certain someone in his arms.

He sighed as he inserted the key to his home and tiredly trudged in. The sound of sizzling and humming filled the otherwise quiet apartment, and a smile found its way to his lips at the pleasant smell along with the voice.

"Hello, Shouta!" [Y/n] shouted the greeting, still focusing on her creation. Fish, rice, and veggies - simple but effective.

Aizawa didn't answer, just sauntered to the kitchen and embraced his wife lovingly, leaving a lazy kiss on her jaw. "I'm drained of energy, I don't even know if I can eat." He said, sounding apologetic. But [Y/n] wasn't having it.
"Oh, no. Don't give me that. I'll force feed you if I have to. You're not going to bed without eating, mister." She chastised like a mother would, making Aizawa let out a breathy laugh.
"I guess you'll have to follow through on that then."
[Y/n] chuckled, shaking her head. "You'd be dead without me, I swear."
Aizawa felt a pang in his chest. Her tone was light-hearted, but she was right. She single-handedly maintained his well-being and kept him happy. If it weren't for her, he'd honestly be malnourished, sleep-deprived, and overall unhealthy. A sudden wave of gratitude filled his being and he turned her around to face him, taking her face in his hands.
She noticed how serious he looked and knew it was because of what she said. Her hands traveled on top of his and he noted how small they were compared to his own.
"But you should know... I'd be dead without you too." She continued, her voice now just above a whisper.
Aizawa knew she was referencing the times he'd saved her from life-threatening danger. She was always stumbling into trouble, but luckily she had a pro-hero caring after her. He'd check up on her frequently on patrols and that's made all the difference.

"Let's hurry up and eat so we can go to bed." He murmured, dropping his hands to his sides. Truth was he just wanted to rest and hold her already, but human duties like eating were currently in the way.
She grinned knowingly and nodded.

They ate together, exchanging words about school and work among other things, and generally enjoyed each other's company after another long day of being apart.

It was obvious Aizawa was eager to finish and head to their shared room, as he walked to the sink a little faster than normal to place his dishes. [Y/n] giggled to herself and followed suit.
He disappeared and she took the time to rinse their dishes and quickly get them in the dishwasher before lightly jogging to their room. Aizawa was already under the covers, just waiting for her to join him. She jumped in, making the bed (and her slightly annoyed husband) bounce.
He exhaled deeply before engulfing her in his embrace and she smushed her cheek against his chest contentedly. She pushed up his shirt slightly and then rubbed her thumb against his exposed hipbone.
Aizawa felt so completely relaxed and drifted off to sleep in no time, mumbling an 'I love you' before losing consciousness. [Y/n] smiled to herself and leveraged herself up to look at him. Her eyes drifted across his features adoringly, reaching up to brush her knuckles against the rough patch of facial hair along his jaw.

No matter what they go through, none of it matters as long as they could return home to each other.