[Midoriya] Doctor Deku

Word count: 523

Even before gaining a quirk he initially couldn't control, Izuku would wind up hurt a lot. He was a clumsy kid, not to mention all the bullies. He also got sick frequently because he had a somewhat weak immune system. Once he was a little older, he was basically an expert on injuries and sicknesses. The class became aware of this and opted to going to him instead of Recovery Girl so as to not bother her if it was something they could handle themselves with over-the-counter meds and the like. Izuku also kept a pretty advanced first aid kit under his bed, because you never know when you'll need medical supplies.

[Y/n] was up early in the kitchen, minding her own business trying to microwave soup from a can, but upon opening the metal, she sliced her finger really deep.
"Shit! Oh, fuck." She hissed and ran her hand under the sink, but the bleeding wouldn't let up.
Midoriya was gonna pop into the kitchen to grab a slice of bread for breakfast when he noticed his friend in distress.
"Whoa, [Y/n], let me see that!" He cautiously examined her hand, already thinking of what to apply and what bandages to use.
"I have some stuff in my room to help clean that up. Here, put pressure on it with a paper towel meanwhile." The boy handed her the sheet and she wrapped it tight around the wound.
"D-do you want to come with me? I can just bring it back here." He offered. What a time to get awkward!
"I'll go with you, it's fine." She mumbled, trying to take her mind off the incessant stinging.
He lead her to his All Might-themed room (that she already saw thanks to the room contest) and sat her on his desk chair while he scrambled for his kit. He threw it on his bed where it landed with a 'plunk' and immediately began sifting through it.
With a cotton swab, he applied a cream to sanitize and disinfect her cut then placed a bandage to hold the skin together.
"That should do it." Izuku said, admiring his handiwork.
"Thanks, Midoriya." [Y/n] gave him a lopsided smile and eyed the box on his bed.
"Why do you have a whole nurse's office in here?" She inquired pointedly.
"Oh, well, I used to get hurt and sick a lot when I was younger so now I keep it just in case. Our classmates come up to me sometimes if something's ailing them because they know I can help, plus they don't want to bother Recovery Girl if it's an easy fix." He yammered and [Y/n] smiled up at him.
He really was something.
"We should get going, class starts soon." Izuku spoke, glancing at the time from a clock.
"Mhm." [Y/n] agreed nonverbally and got up from his desk chair. She wrapped her arms around him and let go just as quick.
"Thanks again!" She threw up a thumbs up sign and skipped away, leaving a tomato-faced Izuku standing in the middle of his room.