[Kaminari] Charge

[I think I nailed Kaminari holy shit finally a character who isn't out-of-character
Inspired by this:

[I think I nailed Kaminari holy shit finally a character who isn't out-of-characterInspired by this:

Probably by the same author as the other one, I'm so sorry I'm horrible at crediting :-/ ]

Word count: 709

The class's own human charger. Kaminari was no stranger to being asked to charge people's phones, but he had one condition: you have to keep him company! It was lame to just give the device to him and go off to do something else so he didn't stand for it. But it wasn't like he was horrible to hang around with; he was actually nice and pretty funny. It would take time - unless you wanted to risk your phone exploding from being instantly charged - so whoever asked for his assistance usually came prepared with homework, a video game, a movie, whatever to occupy themselves with.
Which led him to now, staring intently as [Y/n] kneeled by his computer to put in a movie she brought. He lazily pointed his finger at her phone, shooting a small voltage of electricity to slowly charge it - maybe charge it slower than he usually does. He just really liked hanging out with [Y/n]; they'd hang out even if there wasn't anything in it for her. In fact, she'd brought him food and stuff before to repay all the favors she'd asked of him, even though he'd claim it was no big deal, because it wasn't.

"Okay, this one is really good. Basically this dude was a small-time criminal druggie and he was, like, programmed to be the most badass idle combatant, but the catch was his memory had to be wiped. They put him in a city to live as a normal civilian with his girlfriend who was actually his handler but then these government dudes wanted to terminate him for literally no reason so the lady who ran the program he was in activates him and he goes full ninja wrestler on whoever threatens him. You have to see it, it's so good!" She essentially gave away the whole movie but Kaminari couldn't help but laugh and smile at her passionate rambling.

The movie started playing and he got up quickly to turn the lights out, then returned to his position on his bed. They were both laying on their stomachs with their legs crossed in the air, [Y/n] resting her chin on her forearms and Kaminari resting his on his free palm. The only light was the small streak of electricity from his finger. He watched wide eyed when the first fight scene happened.
"This is so sick!" He jeered, covering his mouth with his hand.
[Y/n] laughed. "I know right?! Imagine being able to kick ass like that, without having to think about it."

The two blushed when the very light sexual scene came up and didn't meet the other's eye. Kaminari cleared his throat with a sheepish chuckle. "Awwkwwardd."
[Y/n] mimicked the strained laugh and pushed some strands of hair behind her ear. "Very."

One of the last scenes had just passed, when he proposed to his girlfriend with all those guns aimed at them and Kaminari subconsciously smiled.
"What a dude."
"Honestly."

The movie ended on a high note and Kaminari sat up, still smiling.
"That was so good! Thanks, [Y/n]."
"What? Thank you, I didn't do anything." She scoffed.
"Shut up! You just showed me the coolest movie of the 21st century, man!" He joked and nudged her shoulder.
Her face flushed again and she rolled her eyes with a small grin.
"Yeah, well. I got to get going. Wanna see a movie next weekend? At an actual theater." She teased.
"For sure! I'll ask Bakugou and Kirishima if they're free." Kaminari exclaimed.
"Oh, I was thinking it could just be me and you? If that's cool." [Y/n] shyly clarified.
"O-oh. Yeah, of course! It's a date!" The words flew out of his mouth before he could register them and [Y/n]'s face grew hotter than it already was.

"Y-yeah, haha! See you!" [Y/n] grabbed her phone really quick and headed out, unaware of Kaminari's eyes following her.
"Holy cow. She just asked me out."