2

I walked into the captain's office to see Unohana sitting at her desk. I gave a quick bow.

"I'm sorry for my tardiness captain I won't allow it to happen again." I said.

"it's fine Saki. This is the first time and I know you won't make a habit out of it. Besides with how hard you work it was only a matter of time before you slept in. But how are you feeling?" she said.

"I'm, good captain. Thank you." I said with a fake smile.

"very well. You have medicine to deliver and perform the checkup and usual procedure. If you want to feel free to stay a bit. I'm sure he would like some company." she explained.

"I'll leave immediately," I said bowing.

I took the medicine and began my walk to my patient. I did it once because the captain and lieutenant we're busy and ever since then it's been my job to visit the patient fortnightly.

After my walk, I soon came to the squad. I walked through the quiet area that was a lot more peaceful than the others. And I soon came to the building only to hear yelling.

"I WILL SERVE HIS TEA! YOU DID IT LAST TIME!" A voice called.

The arguing continued and I walked into the room to see the co-third seats of squad 13 arguing over who would sever their captain tea. While the captain looked unsure of what to do.

"I will be serving his tea," I spoke clearly gaining the attention of the three.

The two bickering brats left leaving me alone with my patient. he gave me a smile as he scratched the back of his head.

"thank you, Saki-Chan for your help," he said.

"it's my job," I said as I made him herbal tea and gave him his medicine.

Once he finished I sat in front of him. he held his arm out to me and I took it. I ran my fingers over his veins feeling his pulse. I let my fingers slide up to his neck feeling his pulse there. At least that seemed normal.

I took his face in my hands and looked at his eyes. No discolouration. I ran my fingers down his air pipe until it was just above his clothing.

He undid his top letting it fall down revealing his chest. I looked at his face to see a slight blush and I rolled my Eyes.

I let my hand move down his chest and place than where his heart was. I closed my eyes seeing if I could feel anything irregular and gladly I Couldn't. I continue to all his other organs which seemed to be normal until I came to his lungs.

It was nothing new. His lungs were the problem the disease was there I just checked everything else to make sure it wasn't spreading. Which it hasn't. I soon sat up looking at the man in front of me.

"it doesn't seem to be getting worse. But it also doesn't seem to be improving." I said.

He gave me a gentle smile ruffling my hair. I sighed before I went on with my task. I began healing his lungs. Well, so to speak. We couldn't heal them but when we tried it at least eased The symptoms and stopped it from spreading. I was soon completely done.

We heard laughter and looked to the door to see the captain of the 8th division. He leaned on the door frame looking at us smiling.

"I'm glad you're helping him out Saki. And Jushiro I thought you would have been getting used to how close and person you two get by now." Shuishei said laughing.

I sighed standing up.

"I'm all done here. Don't over exert yourself and if it gets worse come to squad 4. I'll see you next fortnight." I said leaving.

I heard him say bye but I ignored it. Now I had to go back and deal with less well mannered patients. How annoying. And my stupid headache is still here.