13

The walls were still up around the Seireitei. However, I felt a mass of spiritual pressure coming towards the barrier. I looked up to see a sphere coming towards the Seireitei. It should be blasted away but it wasn't. It held its position.

But how. An unimaginable amount of spiritual pressure would be needed to accomplish that. It broke through the barrier and separated into four different lights going in different directions.

I then heard the alarm go off warning everyone of the intruders. I sighed pondering what I should do. Look for the ryoka or go back to my squad and assist them.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I pinpointed six ryoka. Two have already been met by soul reapers.

I sighed and headed back to my squad. I had a feeling they would need my assistants soon. There would definitely be injured soul reapers. I felt their spiritual pressure and one, in particular, intrigued me. It was strong. Third seat or lieutenant level.

I soon got back to my squad to see the nervous looks on everyone faces. The intrusion had everyone on edge. I walked through the halls and into my office and sighed. I knew this would be a pain.

~~~~

The chaos got worse as all of squad 11 came in for healing. I just finished checking on all the patients and healing 10 if them.

I walked into another treatment room to see Ikkaku third seat of squad 11. He was pretty beaten up. And I had a feeling it was the one with the strong spiritual pressure that did this.

I began healing his wounds and I noticed him watching. It took a good 30 minutes to close his wounds so he wouldn't bleed out. Once I stopped I looked at Ikkaku's face. He met my gaze with a blank stare.

"you're lucky that this ointment was applied. If not applied you would have died. So who applied it. You would have been in no state to do so yourself." I said.

He looked away refusing to answer. But it gave me my answer.

"the ryoka you fought did it," I said.

I watched him tense and I sighed.

"you need to get better at lying." I said.

He looked at me and I turned away preparing to leave. I walked back into the chaos as people rushed around. A handheld butterfly came and landed on my hand. My brows frowned. More injured people found. But different wounds.

"send a relief squad for another group of injured soul reapers," I called.

I watched a group leave and I sighed. This would only get worse. I walked in treating more people.

After a few more hours I healed many more people. I looked out a window to see the sun setting. I felt a fight happening Renji and one of the ryoka. My brows frowned.

The idiots fighting alone. He would end up injured even if he won. How stupid. I found myself worrying about him.

I heard my name being called and I went back in to continue working. This whole invasion was annoying.