21

A purple and white light surrounded my blades as they changed. Dosu was a purple blade with a sheath that had talismans and flowers decorating it. A small lantern hung from the end of the hilt with purple flowers.

(pic below is her zanpakuto Dosu)

Hasu was a white blade with black patterns

Hasu was a white blade with black patterns. It had pearls on the sheath with a white flower as decoration. The same white flower hung from the end of the hilt.

(pic below is her zanpakuto Hasu)

Aizen smiled as he observed me carefully

"i must be careful, " he said.

I lunged towards him attempting to cut him with Dosu but he kept dodging. After I went to strike again he dodged Dosu but Hasu cut him.

Hasu absorbed the blood and small white whisps began to circle around her. I striked at him again and this time Dosu cut him and purple mist began to form around him. I clash with Aizen and he blocked and dodged.

"your zanpakuto's are unique. Many think their poison based but in reality, their blood-based. Dosu creates poisons. The more blood it absorbs the poison changes. If you reach maximum blood a lethal poison will be created that onlyhave one antidote and the poison takes effect in a minute. With the least amount of blood needed it causes pain that could slow you down and also onyl bad one antidote, same with all your poisons. The poisons vary depending on how much blood. Once the maximum blood is gathered the blade is completely surrounded by a purple mist.
Hasu is the counterpart to Dosu. The more blood it gathers the more poisonous effects it can heal. It's the only antidote to your poisons. So any poison used against you is useless even if it comes from anther zanpakuto. The more blood the better the antidote. When maximum blood has been achieved it can heal any poisonous and a white ghost and whisps surround it.
But what's interesting is they only affect the person's whose blood you've collected. Which is a grave weakness. For now, you may have my blood so you can't use the effects on anyone but me unless you start the process again, " Aizen explained my zanpakuto's.

It pissed me off he knew so much but I was the only one who could hear what he said of it. He was right about everything he said so he knew how to fight against me. But just because he knew didn't protect him from the effects.

So I needed to cut him with Dosu. I clashed blades with him and he blocked. He was being careful because he didn't know all the poisons I could create or what they did.

So our blades continued to clash but my body tensed as my muscles tightened and I coughed blood. I fell to the ground as I coughed. Aizen looked at me.

"it's truly a shame. Fighting with you if you were at full strength would have been a good learning experience, but, unfortunately, all the healing you've done has made you weak. But I suppose it's for the best considering I don't have to worry about you. If I got poisoned it would be a pain. Especially because you've never seen my Shikai, " he said walking away.

I growled as I watched him. My wounds began bleeding again as my body gave out. So all I could do was watch.

I watched him remove something from Rukia and he spoke to Ichigo. and once he realised Rukia was still alive he held her out for Gin to kill.

Gin went to kill her but captain Kuchiki saved her. I felt others coming and so did Aizen. Soon everyone showed and I took this distraction to appear behind Aizen stabbing him through the shoulder.

He looked back at me with slight shock. Dosu began absorbing blood at it would only be a matter of seconds before I could kill him.

The purple mist surrounds Dosu completely and I pulled the blade out and went to cut him. However, I quickly jumped back as a beam surround Aizen and the other two. He looked down at me and smiled as he rose up into the air.

"I'm impressed Saki. Your desire to stop me was stronger than I thought. It should have been impossible for you to move and yet you did. I underestimated you. I should have killed you. I won't make that mistake again, " he said as he left.

The little strength I had left and I let my zanpakuto's be sealed as I fell to the ground. However, before I hit the ground I felt someone catch me. I looked to see Jushiro holding me as he gazed at me worried.

"rest Saki, you've done well, " Jushiro said.

I finally let my eyes close as I let Jushiro hold me. I was so tired. It should be fine to sleep just for a bit.