15

I watched her anger grow as she glared at Ichimaru. She wouldn't dare, would she? She drew her zanpakuto. How foolish. I watched as she ran towards Ichimaru I was about to interfere until Izuru did.

We were all to carry our zanpakuto's around and were allowed to release them because of the wartime order due to the ryoka even I had my zanpakuto's on me ausual which was unusual., this was all ridiculous.

The two stood off with each other and I wondered when I should get involved. Momo jumped back calling her zanpakuto's name. There was an explosion and Izuru also released his zanpakuto.

Now, this has gotten out of hand. I flash stepped in between them knocking them both away as well as their zanpakuto's. Captain Hitsugaya was soon beside me also.

He lectured the two and ordered their arrest. However, Momo wasn't having it. My eyes narrowed as she ran for her zanpakuto. I signed and flash stepped in front of her hitting a pressure point knocking her out.

I caught her as she fell. She was unconscious. I looked down at her my eyes slightly softening. Two of the lieutenants took her from me and to a holding cell along with Izuru.

"thank you, captain, of squad ten, sorry you had to deal with one of mine. Also, thank you Saki, " ichimaru said.

I didn't respond. I just walked away with Kazuki by my side as we returned to our squad. There was still a lot of work be done. And Aizen's body would be transferred to us so we could inspect it.

I looked back at the scene as people got his body down. Something didn't feel right about this.

We both got back to our squad to see it just as busy. I still felt weak but I was needed.

"Kazuki go help where you can." I said.

We split up and began our work. However, I looked up towards the repentance cell where there was a crushing spiritual pressure. That was Zaraki for sure. And the Ryoka with the strong spiritual pressure.

I heard my name being called and I turned to see, my captain. She motioned me to follow and I did.

I followed her into a room where the dead body of Aizen laid. I pulled my gloves up more. We would be performing an autopsy.

We inspected bid body for a few hours but we were interrupted hearing a knock. Two people entered. Captains of squad 7 and 9. They looked at Aizen's body and my captain nodded. I stood up meeting their gazes.

"so how is he?" Tosen said.

"he's definitely deceased. Killed by a zanpakuto, " I explained.

They nodded and my captain stood up picking up her zanpakuto.

"I as well as squad four will be joining the front lines soon, " Unohana said.

The two soon left. I looked at Unohana and my brows frowned.

"something seems off, captain, " I said.

"yes, I'll keep inspecting him, " she said.

I was about to help but was interrupted by another knock. Someone came in looking worried.

"a Ryoka has been sent in needing treatment, " one of the squad members said.

I looked at my captain and she nodded. I sighed and walked out to where the Ryoka was. I went into his cell and began healing him.

He was a big guy. Strong will. I healed him and wrapped up his wounds. He was in a stable condition. No worry about him dying. But he would feel it for sure.

I went to walk out only to hear him groan. I looked at him and sighed.

" you're lucky you fought captain of squad eight kid. If it was someone else you wouldn't have been this lucky., " I mumbled.

I walked out going to planning on continuing with the autopsy. when I walked in I kept helping her.