34

I sat with Jushiro by a lake in silence. And yet I couldn't get this feeling in my chest to go away no matter how hard I tried.

I knew I couldn't get rid of it, but that didn't stop me from trying. I turned to look at him to see his eyes reflecting the blue of the water.

Why him of all people. And at a time like this.

"Are you okay Saki, " Jushiro asked.

I turned to look at him only to notice me was really close. I freaked out slipping and fell to my back. Jushiro tried to catch me only to fall with me.

I looked up shocked as he hovered over me his arms caging me in as I was pinned down by his body. I felt my face heat up and I was positive I was completely red by now.

Our eyes met and we laid there for a few moments before he lightly laughed.

"Sorry about this, " He said.

"it not a problem, " I said looking away from him.

He sat up pulling me with him causing our faces to be millimetres apart. My heart hammered in my chest before we both quickly scooted away from each other.

"Sorry about that, " Jushiro said.

"no it's fine. It was an accident, anyway did you want to say something, " I said.

"you just seem off are you feeling well?" He asked.

"yea I just have a few things on my mind. Nothing for you to worry about, " I said.

He rested his hand in my head.

"that won't stop me from worrying about you, " He said.

My chest tightened.

"I wish you would. Anyways I have to go back to my square. They'll need some help, " I said.

I stood up walking away. When I returned Kazuki ran up to me. I sighed as we walked together.

"what's been happening?" I asked.

"We are stocking up on medical supplies currently and assigning groups of the members to different squads so they can look after them if they need healing. We will be fighting with those squads but there as support, " He explained.

I nodded as we walked through the main part of our division. People were coming in to make sure they were in top condition. Some for minor wounds others for illness and some for health concerns. Things that they would have been putting off until now. So we were very busy.

"I guess I came back at a good time, " I said.

Kazuki nodded as we went to work. I was doing check-ups in people. Most of them were fine. A few hours passed as our division was cleared out of patients. Well for today that was.

I walked into the storeroom looking over the inventory. They were all working hard and everything seemed to be in order.

I went to leave only to free seeing my Captain. I bowed to her.

"Saki let's have some tea, " She said.

I felt a foreboding come over me. Last time we had tea like this she confronted me about my nightmares. Now k was worried. What could she want to know? Well I'm about to find out.