9

The spirit known as as the Hasu of the full same of my zanpakuto's was The small one, a young girl who smile up at me. She had light blond hair tied up in two buns with red a white rope in them. Her pale blue eyes sparkled as she gazed up at me. She had pale and smooth skin and two red dots above her eyes. She wore a blue white and cream dress with a high collar and long sleeves. And her smile brought her doll-like features together. (pic below is what she looks like.)

Next to her stood the one know as Doku of the full name, a tall man With long black hair

Next to her stood the one know as Doku of the full name, a tall man With long black hair. His pale blue eyes held boredom as his rosy lips parted so he could take a puff of his pipe. He wore a navy blue kimono with its chest open. And a black floral patterned cloak over it. He held an air of superiority which seemed to enhance his fair features. (pic below is what he looks like.)

The two were brother and sister

The two were brother and sister. But the polar opposite. The spirits of my zanpakuto's. Their names put together was DokuHasu which was the name of my zanpakuto's. It translates to posion lotus. The young girl ran up to me hugging me.

"Saki any are you working so hard. It's been years with no results?" Hasu asked sweetly.

"because, she is stupid, " Doku said.

"brother be kind, " Hasu said.

"why should I? Our stupid soul reaper will only get hurt in the end, " Doku said.

I sighed massaging my temples. Perhaps I shouldn't have let them manifest in our world. The two have only ever caused me a headache.

"Saki don't listen to my brother. He doesn't understand." Hasu said in an attempt to reassure me.

"no, I'm the realist. All this work will be for nothing. Even if you come up with a cure it won't matter. You'll still be forgotten or hated. Whichever comes first. Just like-" Doku began but I cut him off.

"that's enough. Do not bring the past up. It isn't needed, " I said.

They both fell silent. I looked at them my gaze serious.

"I don't do this to get recognised as some genius or savour. And I know full well I may never find a cure. But even if there's a small chance I'll keep trying. Because it causing pain to the person and people around them who happen to have the disease. Yes, Ukitake may be the only one with it now but that may change. I want the pain to go away. I see the look in peoples eyes knowing he'll die from the illness." I said.

They didn't say a word. I looked at all the bookshelves of medical journals. Each one holding years of research. I've learnt much about other healing methods but not about the one thing I searched for.

Even before I started treating Jushiro I searched for a cure, but it always turned out the same. There seemed to be no cure, but I was far from giving up.

"stupid woman, " Doku huffed.

I turned to him and sighed. I rolled my eyes.

"you know maybe our power could help, " Hasu said.

I shook my head. She went to speak only to be cut off by her brother.

"shes thought about it before, but our power is limited to posion. He isn't poisoned. It's a disease." Doku said.

They soon returned to their zanpakuto's form and I set up my futon and fell on it looking at the ceiling. I covered my face with my blanket closing my eyes. I should get some rest.