29

One of the things Aizen got wrong was the whole maximum amount of blood thing. There was no such thing. My blades could collect as much as they needed.

It was a complicated process. Upon taking blood they created a poison or antidote based on the blood. So I chose what poison weather in be paralysis pain death etc, Dosu created it. Now depending on if he got enough blood effected how potent it was.

Some people were immune to poison like me or this guy. So it was harder for Dosu to create a poison. And if poison was potent or complicated for someone, I needed to heal it was harder Hasu to come up with an antidote.

So it was all based on the blood. Making a perfect mixture.

"do you think you can take me out?" the man asked.

I sighed holding Hasu more firmly. This was gonna hurt. I plunged the blade into my shoulder and the Arrancar watched shocked. She got enough blood and white whisps began surrounding her.

I pulled her out of my shoulder. I was struggling to hold her considering she was being held by the hand that was going numb.

Karasudokutā went to strike at me but I jumped onto his blade and striked strikes at him. He dodged but I got a nick on him. That blood was absorbed by Dosu. But It wasn't nearly enough.

And it didn't help that my whole right arm was numb. I looked at Hasu to see she was halfway done. About two more minutes.

Karasudokutā ran at me again and I rolled my eyes. Close combat with me was a bad idea. I dodged his continues attack. But I fell to one knee as my whole right side became numb.

He ran at me and I let his blade piece my left side but I smiled. His eyes widened as Dosu pierced his gut.

He quickly jumped back and I sighed looking at Dosu. Not enough yet. But I look as Hasu to see a white ghost now surrounding her. The antidote was ready. And not a moment too soon.

I struggled to lift my arm and Karasudokutā watched me carefully. I stabbed Hasu through the wound I made with her before. The antidote entered my system and the numbness was soon gone.

I stood up and let my hand hover over my shoulder healing it.

"you must know what squad four does. Why are you so shocked?" I asked.

My would on my shoulder was mainly healed. But I knew he wouldn't let me finish healing it or start healing the would on my side.

I used flash step appearing behind him stabbing his shoulder. He jumped away again and I signed.

I went to attack again but stopped as two people appeared. My eyes narrowed.

"why are you here Tosen?" I asked.

Kaname looked at me and his brows frowned.

"we're going Karasudokutā Doku, " Kaname said.

I looked at Hasu. Not enough for a lethal poison.

"i can create a poison that causes pain. I need a minute. It last until you heal him or one of goo guys dies, " Dosu said.

Karasudokutā went to leave but I spoke.

"running away are you?" I questioned.

He went to come back down but Kaname spoke.

"Aizen said it himself. He poisoning abilities are immeasurable, " Kaname said.

"if you want to run like a coward be my guest, " I said.

The purple mist became thicker and I hid Dosu behind my back.

"she's provoking you, " Kaname said.

I didn't say anymore. I just smiled. And that all it took for him to run at me. he went to strike me but I dodged plunging Dosu through his chest making the poison enter him. It would cause pain. I didn't know how much. Or if it would affect his ability to function.

"fool. You're more like your dead friend than you think, " I said.

Kaname grabbed Karasudokutā and they left. I sighed sitting against a building sealing my zanpakuto's and healing myself.