16

I felt spiritual pressure moving to the repentance cell. My eyes narrowed. What was that idiot doing walking around? I took my gloves off.

"I'll be going out if that's okay captain, " I said.

She nodded and I left. I looked towards the repentance cell and used flash step to get there quickly. When I arrived I saw captain Kuchiki leave.

The two third seats of squad 13 also jumped down. My attention was drawn to the ryoka. I jumped down next to him shocking everyone. Hanataro was the most shocked by my presence.

"miss Saki, " he mumbled.

I kneeled beside the injured ryoka healing him. I turned as Rukia was taken back to her cell much to hanataro's disapproval.

"so Saki what are you doing here?" Ukitake asked.

"I felt your spiritual pressure and decided to check on you, " I said.

The boy I was healing groaned in pain. I looked at him finally fully examining his wounds.

"Captain Kuchiki's Shikai no doubt. I'm surprised he's alive, " I said.

Ukitake stood behind me watching me. I sent a handheld butterfly away requesting more squad 4 members to help move him to a cell and be healed more.

They soon came and took him away. The third seats of squad 13 took Hanataro with them leaving me alone with Jushiro.

We walked in silence then the inevitable question came. 

"is it true about Aizen dying?" he asked.

I sighed looking at the sky.

"yes. He was killed by the zanpakuto. He has been declared deceased." I said.

I looked at Jushiro knowing he was planning something.

"don't do anything too stupid," I warned.

He laughed and I sighed. How stupid can he be? As I walked my vision blurred and I became lightheaded.

I felt myself fall but I was caught. I looked to see Jushiro caught me. He sat down with me leaning me on him.

"Saki what's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm fine captain Ukitake. Just a little tired, " I mumbled.

I tried to get up but I was too wobbly to do so.

"you're not just tired Saki, " he said.

"its nothing to worry about. There's just been a lot of work in my squad, " I said.

I managed to stand up and began walking away. I couldn't let anyone worry about me. Besides I still had work to do. The ryoka would need more healing.

So I returned to the squad and walked into the room where the ryoka was being treated. He was lucky to be alive. He did face captain Kuchiki.

I put gloves on and walked forward. They moved aside and I began to heal the boy. I observed him as I did and noticed the symbol on his clothing.

A Shiba clan member. Theywere nobles Until one of the members died. Lieutenant of squad 13 Kian Shiba. After an hour I finally finished healing the boy.

"bandage him up before putting on the restraints," I said.

They went into action and I left to help in other places needed.