17

I sat down taking a deep breath and letting my tense muscles relax, this is the first break I've gotten in ten hours. I was beyond tired and my reishi has taken a hit. I heard the commotion and I sighed. Seems my work isn't over yet.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it to reveal a squad member. The looked stressed and tired.

"Miss Saki another Ryoka has been admitted by Captain Tosen, he's in bad condition," she said.

I placed my hand in her head and gave a small smile.

"take a break, you've worked hard. I'll go assist so don't fret," I said.

I walked to the medical room to see a young boy. I looked over his wounds and my brows frowned. He didn't just fight Captain Tosen, these wounds look like there are from Captain Kurotsuchi. He still had some poison in his system.

I ordered all the people to leave. I first healed his wound so he wouldn't bleed out. Once I finished I drew my Zanpakto's. This would be the easiest way.

~~~~

(Sorry not ready to completely reveal her zanpakuto yet :P)

I walked out of the treatment room and sent them back in to take him to a holding cell. I walked to another treatment room and sighed seeing Captain Zaraki, He was beaten up badly. I wonder what state the Ryoka was in.

He looked at me and I sighed Ikkuku and Yumichika were with him. I could feel three others on there way here. I took a step towards Zaraki and looked over him. He was smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"Have you heard anything about the Ryoka I fought?" Zaraki asked.

I turned meeting his gaze as he smiled widely at me. This fool asking me so casually.

"Haven't heard anything, why do you want to know. You're lucky to be alive," I said.

He laughed and I went to walk out but he spoke again.

"I want him to live so I can fight him again," He said.

I turned walking towards him. He smiled and I punched him where there was still a deep wound. He groaned and I turned away.

"You are in no condition to fight so don't even think about it. Let me at least patch you up before you fight again. It'd be a pain if you died," I said.

I walked out and was met by Kazuki. He looked at me worried and I sighed.

"you should really get some rest, " he said.

"I'm fine rea-" I stopped mid-sentence as I became dizzy.

I leaned against a wall trying to stabilise myself. I felt a hand on my upper arm and looked to see Kazuki looking at me worried.

"please. Just a five-minute nap if anything. If you are out of commission completely our moral and general ability to work will suffer, " he said.

I placed my hand on his head ruffling his hair. He met my gaze with his yellow hues.

"please, " he mumbled.

I signed with an eye roll.

"fine only five minutes got it, " I said.

He smiled and nodded happily. He walked with me to my office and sat by my side. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. Within a few seconds, I passed out.

~~~~

Kazuki sighed observing the woman he came to look up to. He covered her with a blanket and sat by her side.

He wanted to be like her. Have the same drive to help people and have the ability to do so. He only wished she would look after herself some more.