14

I panted as bead of sweat running down my face. I felt my vision blur as I looked at Renji. I just finished healing him after Ichimaru requested it.

I walked out of the holding cell to see lieutenant Hinamori standing there. She looked at me worry sparkling in her eyes. I took everything in me not to drop to the floor.

"He's stable now. So don't worry." I said.

She smiled and bowed to me. I walked out and back to my squad to see it just as busy. I went to my office sitting down. I grabbed a pill we used when we were needed but exhausted. I swallowed it and leaned in my chair.

My door opened and Kazuki who brought tea to me. I grabbed the cup with my shaky hand. I took a sip enjoying the warm liquid running down my throat. I quickly finished drinking the tea and leaned back closing my eyes.

"I'll stay with you and awaken you if there's anything wrong. So please rest." Kazuki said.

"Foolish boy," I mumbled as I passed out.

~~~~

Unohana walked into Saki's office to see her asleep with Kazuki by her side. Unohana smiled not expecting this. Saki didn't trust easily. So for her to allow someone to be with her when she sleeps she must trust him.

Unohana wanted to check on her because she heard how hard she's been working. And how she feels about this execution.

She was first put into the stealth force due to her abilities but it became obvious soon after entering her personality wasn't suited for the stealth force. She was far too kind so she was moved to squad four.

Many thought she was a genius when it came to healing people and she was. But her skills in combat were nothing to sneeze at.

She had magnificent poisoning abilities that scared those who knew about it.

~~~~

I gasped as I struggled against the hand of my father. He held me down as be beat me. He soon dragged me to the lake in our garden that held many lotus. Those flowers brought me hope.

He dunked be under the water and I scratched at his arm trying to get him to let go. He soon pulled me back up and I was met with those eyes filled with hatred.

"why father?" I cried.

"you are no daughter of mine. You're a demon. You've seen what happens. What you can see. You killed my wife. You demon." he growled.

I was again forced under water. My lungs stinging for air. I wanted this to stop so bad.

~~~~

I lept up after my body being shaken. Kazuki stood by me with a worried expression.

"are you okay. You seemed rather distressed." he said.

I signed looking away from him. I had another nightmare from when I was alive. I sighed and looked up at the boy.

"do not worry about me. Tell me how is everything?" I asked.

He spoke and I looked Outside. It was the next day. So I slept through the night.

Our attention was drawn outside hearing a blood-curdling scream. We ran out and soon came to a gruesome scene. Captain Aizen on a wall held up by a sword.

Others soon came running shocked. I looked at a distraught Momo. I walked up taking her hand in mine. I placed my other hand on her head and pulled her to my chest.

"calm down and take deep breaths," I said trying to soothe her.

"Saki. Is he really dead?" she asked.

I didn't answer because I couldn't lie to her. But I also didn't want to tell her the truth. She calmed a bit but we heard a voice and we turned to see Ichimaru. I watched Momo, grow angry.

This could only go bad.