32

There I stood on a bridge that went over a lake that lotus floated in. Forest surrounded the lake and a large willow tree stood tall. Clouds hung over the sky casting a dreary mood over my inner world.

Hasu stood in the middle of the lake standing on the water while Dosu sat under the Willow tree

It was peaceful here. I sat on the railing of the bridge looking at my reflection in the water. My attention was drawn away as Dosu and Hasu walked over to the bridge.

"were not any closer to a poison, " Dosu said.

I signed looking down and groaned.

"You don't need to remind me, " I grumbled.

Hasu smiled pushing her brother aside.

" I have something more important to say. How do you feel about Jushiro, " she said?

I tensed looking at Hasu.

"What does that have to with anything, " I said.

"you tell me, " she cooed.

My face went hot.

"if you're implying I have feelings for him you're wrong, " I snapped.

She giggled.

" I never said that. I was just curious if you felt worried for him. You were his doctor and you're gone now, " she said.

I stood there shocked. Did she just play me?

"do you have feelings for him?" Dosu asked.

I quickly turned around to him glaring.

"of course not. Why would I like someone only for my heart to be broken? He's a captain beside what's the point if they would never feel the same, " I began mumbling by the end.

They both looked at me. My hand slightly shook. I couldn't like him. I've never liked someone or felt that so why would it change now. I'm better off on my own.

Hasu jumped up on the bridge hugging me. dosu sighed.

"is it really that hard to believe you're in love?" Dosu asked.

I turned glaring at him. He again sighed.

"don't think you can lie to us. We are apart of you. What you feel we feel. Often we understand your emotions before you do, " Dosu said.

"is it really that bad you like him. I mean he's a really nice guy. You obviously have good taste, " Hasu said.

I sighed and looked at the sky.

" it's not bad I guess. It's just scary. I usually know what to expect but with this, I have no clue. It scares me, " I said.

I was drawn out of my inner world and turned behind me to see Urahara.

"Sorry did I interrupt, " he said.

"no. I was just about finished anyway. What is it, " I said.

He smiles holding something up. My eyes slightly widened as I lept forward taking ahold of it. I smelt it and I looked at Urahara.

"How did you get this. It's incredibly rare and illegal, " I asked. 

He just smiled as he brought his finger to his lips.

"that's my little secret. Now do you think it will help with the poison, " he said.

"Are you kidding me. Yea it will help. I just had to figure out a good mixture with it that will affect his blood. I wouldn't be surprised if he immune to most poison. Which is why it's taking so long. But not even I'm immune to this. Mixed with the right things he won't be able to stop it, " I said.

I heard Urahara laugh and I turned to look at him.

"You get so excited when it comes to poison, " he laughed.

"shut up, " I growled.

He raised his hands in defeat and left. I returned to the room and sat down. I put gloves and a mask on. If I inhaled in ingested this ingredient I would get very sick and it would be hard to contract even with Hasu.

This will help a lot. That Urahara worries me sometimes. How does he get his hands on this stuff?