30

Kaname just finished dealing with Grimmjow who was now gone. Leaving Karasudokutā Doku with the two soul reapers. Kaname had every intention of also punishing Karasudokutā but Aizen cut him off.

"I doubt that's necessary. I'm sure he's learnt his lesson. Considering he has her poison in his system, " Aizen said.

Karasudokutā froze. Aizen knew. He thought he was doing a food job hiding it despite how damn painful it was. Aizen smiled at Karasudokutā amused.

The two left and Gin showed up talking to Aizen. Then the topic, of poison came up.

"I'm glad I'm not in his position. Her poison is known to be the most potent and painful there is. I do know how long he'll stay sane for, " Gin said.

"it'll be a good learning experience, " Aizen said.

~~~~

I sat by a young girl healing her. She was injured from helping Renji. ururu was her name.

I saw the young boy Jinta standing at the door watching. He was worried. She slightly groaned and her eyes opened. She looked at me and I gave her a Small smile.

"good to see you awake. How are you feeling, " I asked?

She didn't say much and just went back to sleep. After a few more minutes I stood up finished healing her. I walked out soon meeting up with Uruhara.

"how is she?" he asked.

"she'll be fine. Just let her rest, " I said.

"how are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm fine, " I said.

I groaned as Uruhara jabbed my side I didn't have time to heal it. I glared at him and he took my hand leading me to a room.

"you can rest here. And thank you for healing Ururur, " he said.

I rolled my eyes as I lightly glared at him. He soon left and I sighed taking my clothes off revealing my wound. He got me good.

I let my hands hover over my wound and it began immediately healing. I wasn't even close to my captain's abilities. She was something else.

Once I finished healing it I pulled out a small vile observing it. It had blood in it. Very important blood. I was curious if Kisuke had any of his equipment left.

As if on cue Kisuke walked into my room observing me and the vile.

"what's that?" he asked.

"Aizen's blood. I was able to save it from when I fought him. I could probably create something to screw him over, " I said.

Kisuke nodded and soon brought in some of his equipment. I know he would have it. He was after all the founder of research and development.

He sat with me as we theorised on different methods. We had to be careful. Because once the blood was gone I doubt I could get any more.

"so this isn't enough for your zanpakuto's, " Kisuke said.

"no that's a drawback. I can create a poison with a lot less blood but it will take a lot longer than it does with my zanpakuto's, " I explained.

Kisuke nodded. He knew full well I myself was an expert on poison.

"if anyone can get a potent poison from that much blood it's you, " Kisuke said.

I sighed. I didn't know if it was possible.