20

We walked into central 46 that was already broken into. When we arrived I saw Hitsugaya being stabbed. Unohnan walked forward gaining Aizen's attention. He looked at us a smiled.

"i must say I'm impressed for you to have enough skill to even be slightly suspicious of my death, " Aizen said.

I looked at the Momo and Hitsugaya and then at Unohana. She nodded and took a deep breath. I used flash step to get by Gin and Aizen. I moved the two injured people together and began healing them simultaneously.

But as I did I felt the taste of blood come to my mouth and my vision blurred. Dammit. Now is not the time to get the side effects of my depleted reishi.

I felt Aizen look at me but I didn't meet his gaze. I had to heal these two quickly if I hoped for them to survive.

"are you sure you want to do that Saki, it's plane to see how weak you are right now?" Aizen questioned.

I didn't respond. He took a step towards me along with Gin. My eyes widened as we were surrounded by a white cloth. We soon came to the Sokyoku along with Renji, Rukia, Kaname and Kazuki.

I was on my hands and knees slightly panting. Damn it. Aizen walked towards Rukia and Gin stayed by my side. I glared up at Gin.

Aizen told Renji to leave Rukia and get away from her. But Renji of course refused. I listened as Renji grew angry by Aizen's words. How foolish. He ran to attack with his Shikai only for it to be destroyed by Aizen. I heard Isane's voice as she informed everyone of what happened.

Aizen asked once again but Renji looked up smiling as he again refused, cutting off Rukia as she was about to give herself up.

Aizen went to attack but was blocked. I looked to see the Ryoka with strong spiritual pressure. So I finally got a good look at him. His orange hair was the most obvious feature he had. But also the fact he had a bankai.

He spoke to Renji. The four of them jumped away from Aizen and I continued to watch. Until I felt a blade ok the back of my neck. I turned to see Kaname holding his zanpakuto to my neck and I smiled.

"How foolish, " I mumbled.

I couldn't deny how weak I was. But that didn't change the fact I had every intention of stopping them. Even if I ended up dead.

I spun around hitting his zanpakuto away and drawing on of mine. The hilt was white the rest of the blade normal. Our blades clashes and I jumped back a bit. My hand shook as my body burned.

I watched the two attack Aizen but it failed and the two were cut down leaving Kazuki to defend Rukia. He drew his zanpakuto with a firm stance. My eyes widened as blood spilled from his chest.

It was as if the world slowed down. My eyes were wide and I flash stepped on the front of Kazuki and I landed on Aizen's extended blade. The time seemed to get back to normal and I jumped forward with both my zanpakuto's drawn and cut at his neck. Most people would have been decapitated. But blood just spilled from his chest. I don't know how but he moved so it would hit there.

"i must say that attack would kill most people. So unfortunate you couldn't hope to kill me, " he said.

I heard the three injured people from behind me and took my stance. But that's when I felt a blade through my gut. I felt blood spill from my mouth as and I fell. I looked up at Aizen.

"if you actually were in a good condition prior to fighting me you could have done better," he said.

I growled and rose to my feet. This would hurt like hell. I had limited amounts of spiritual pressure left meaning I couldn't stay in Shikai long. Also, I could only stop my bleeding for a short amount of time.

"life and death walk hand in hand. So bleed DosuHasu, " I said.