chapter 1

Please note that this book is not yet edited, and sorry for any spellings mistakes thanks.

RUTH P.O.V

"I need this job to survive sir."

"I don't care!! i told you that the next time you're late to work, i will fired you. Now get out of my shop, you good for nothing girl, do you think these place is for you.

What am i going to do now, i have to get a new job to pay my rent, and some lady stuff. I've been late to work several times, all because, i don't have enough money to take a bus here. But i chose to walk, i have to take 2 bus before i get to work.

I stopped begging him, just silently walk away from him, i walk towards the entrance of the coffee shop. I even turn back hoping he will call me back, but the answer is a big "No"! i have no idea what am i going to do now.

I was barely making money for myself, help me God. As i was walking out of the coffee shop towards the main street. I came a cross flyer that says new waitress needed at a club, the club names is Vienna city it a new club just open.

They are looking for waitress and cleaner, it isn't the most flattering job but i could make decent money over there. I took out my small note pad, and wrote the address and information needed.

Trying to get this job, i have no idea, what club Vienna city is, i guess i will just have to wait and see.

I'm in front of club Vienna city, where i can get on with the interview done as a waitress. The place was Excellent, i wonder what the inside looks like.

"Lady what are you here for, the Secretary asked me.

"Oh i'm sorry i am here to apply as a waitress", i said.

"Oh okay, go to the next room the receptionist is there to help you she said."

I thank her and move to the next room, the place is very nice and cool.