Chapter 13

RUTH  P.O.V

Eduardo got home very worried and tired. Alice and i walk out from the kitchen to welcome him home.

"Good evening sir."

He nodded his head, Ruth listen to Alice she will tell you what type of a person i am, he then walk up to his room.

"You'll get use to him Ruth."

"But what wrong with him."

"She just smile at me while we walk back in to the kitchen." The next morning i woke up early, i wanted to make a special breakfast for Eduardo.

I know how to cook when i was young, my mother thought me very how to cook at that's young aged. Mom was a good cook, after  hours i was done cooking Eduardo breakfast.

Eduardo came down the stairs, and saw me in the kitchen. "Ruth!!". He shouted my name?  i quickly walk out from the kitchen.

"Yes Eduardo,!!!

"What is this?"

"Your breakfast."

"Who prepare it?"

"I did, it is called Tacos."

"Where is Alice."

"She is not up yet sir."

"Did Alice told you what you should make for breakfast? he asked."

" Yes she did but" before i can finish my sentence Eduardo shouted at me.

" THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT FOLLOWING HER ORDER!!?"

"I thought that i should prepare something new today."

"THOUGHT WHAT"!!! this is my house your thought is not important for me. Get my breakfast ready NOW!!!.

"Yes... sir....Eduardo."

"I'm even confused of his behavior."

"And make sure this plate is not here and replace my breakfast FAST Understand!!."

He walk back to his room very angry. What wrong with him, i just want to make something new for him.

Did he wake up at the wrong side of the bed, i took back the breakfast to the kitchen. After 10 minutes i was done cooking his breakfast, he came down to finish his food.

I allowed him to have his food in peace. He then started to sip his coffee but when he sip the coffee, the coffee hit him in the right spot 'Mmmm....this is nice. I walk out of the kitchen and place a basket of bread for him when i saw him smelling the coffee.

Are you alright, i asked him? he regain himself and look at me. He suddenly stood up and said.

"This taste horrible!!!, he said whiles walking out of the house."

Shutout to Nauleo for always reading and voting. God richly bless you for wasting your time to read my story. Thanks.