Charter 42

Ruth P.O.V

I came and finished everything fast before she wake up. I heard a knock on the door, come in the doctor and nurse entered. Good morning Ruth, good morning doctor.

So how is the princess doing, she wake up only once in the night i said. Oh i see, i think she will be a good girl to mama we all smile.

OK let me check her first, they did everything fast on her. OK princess everything is fine with you, you are discharged today thanks doctor they both left.

An hour later Debi and Alicia came by, they walked in. I smile when i saw them, so how is mama doing Debi and Alicia asked. I'm good, how is she also Debi said picking maria up from my lap, she is fine.

My adorable baby, she kiss her cheek. So when are they going to discharged you. Today i said, really, yeah they said she is good to go.

She smile, okay let me packed your things Alicia said. So how are you, Debi asked, I'm fine just that I'm a little bit sore.

It okay, when we get home i will prepare you something for the pains huh, okay thanks. I'm done said Alicia, oh Wait let me go get the wheelchair said Alicia.

Alicia went out brought the wheelchair i sat on it. she wheel me out, Debi wrapped maria with her baby blanket all over her body. You can't even see her baby face, she know how to handle babies.

Well, am very grateful to her, if it not for her i don't know were i will be. I signed all the papers then we walk out of the hospital.

Debi P.O.V

We got home, I brought maria to her nursery and went and check on Ruth. She was in her room, Are you okay, Yeah, I'm just tired.

I'm going to prepare you a herbal bath okay it will reduce the pains small okay, okay thanks. I'm done Alicia said, okay Alice help her out with her dress okay i said.

I'm happy my grandchild is here with us, i know I'm not the real grandmother. But i'm happy to be in their life.

I wish she is Eduardo's child, i'm ready to help in anyway i care for her. She is like my own daughter. I setting everything in the dinning, i asked Alicia to help Ruth to finished bathing.

I put the baby monitor in the living room, hours later Ruth and Alicia came down. Are you done girls, yes! they said then we heard the door opened.

We turned, hey you are back home early, hope everything is good i said. It was Eduardo, everything is fine Mom he said.

Hi everyone Dan and JJ said, you all came at the right time. Let all eat, so how is the fresh mama doing today said JJ. I'm fine, were is the princess asked Dan.

She is sleeping in her room, oh okay we will see her before we leave. I smile at him they all love maria. I'm must say, maria look like Eduardo when he was a baby.

She look exactly like him, and one thing trouble my mind is the birth mark Eduardo had under his feet. Maria has the same thing under her feet.

So i call my mother today to come tomorrow, maybe I'm mistakenly things here.