Chapter 58

Debi P.O.V

I can't believe all my suspect was right. I'm a grandmother, God I'm so grateful to see my grandchild. But i can't believe Eduardo rejected the pregnancy, i can't believe him.

But see what God can do, at the end round he has to donates his whole blood to save his daughter life. It true what they say "blood is thicker than water". I know the very first day i start to bath her.

I saw the birth mark on her feet. I know only Monte's have that birth mark, but i want to be sure myself first. Because Eduardo has the same mark.

And Maria is a photo copy of Eduardo when he was a baby. She resemble Eduardo very much, right now we are waiting for the outcome.

Dan P.O.V

JJ our guessed was right, Maria is Eduardo daughter. Can't believe it JJ said, I'm really happy for him. They are so cute together, know wonder she always called him Dada!. She is really Eduardo's blood.

She is smart and cute JJ said, we both started to laugh. So all this while Ruth was carrying Eduardo's child. JJ the doctor said somebody did this to her.

But who will do such a thing to a 9 month baby. I can't believe the person, I'm suspecting Cece and Kelly JJ said. "What! JJ, yeah i suspect them Dan.

I know they don't like Ruth, because Eduardo love Ruth daughter very much. But they can not do such thing to her i said, I hope they are not the one JJ said. I hope so too.

But JJ, Eduardo said he is not responsible for the pregnancy. Yeah he said that, but according to what Ruth said Eduardo did not let her explain anything JJ said. We have to pray for the princess to wake up.

  Eduardo P.O.V

I walk out of the lab room, walking towards the waiting room. I slowly sat down starring at Ruth, Mom came and sat with me. I pulled my head back against the wall.

Are you okay, Mom asked, i don't know Mom. All this while my daughter was living under my care, and i know nothing about.

I shake my head, i thought i was taking care of someone else daughter, not knowing she is my own daughter. it okay Eduardo, it not okay Mom.

I'm a bad father Mom, i rejected her when she was in her mother's womb. But all she did was to love me her Dad, but me what did i do for her.

I hurt her Mom very much, not to think of calling her a whore. Mom hug me, it ok son everything is going to be okay. How can i face her Mom, Eduardo she is lucky to have you as her Dad.

But you saved her, your blood save her. Do you know why? I shook my heard, because your
blood run in her veins. Do you know she has the birth mark of the Monte's.

"Really, yeah i wanted to be sure before i tell you. Son you have to apologized to Ruth, you know you really hurt her very bad. You are right Mom, i really hurt her bad. I will do that when everything is okay.

That good son, I'm happy she is your baby mama. I love her the first time i saw her, i can't wait for her to be my daughter in-law. I smile looking at her, I'm with you my son. When everything is okay proposed to her,okay Mom.

Let me go and sit with Ruth she is alone there. Okay Mom, she went and sat with Ruth consoling her. It been 4 hours waiting for the doctor to give us a good new.

He walk in smiling, i quickly stood up. Mr Eduardo your daughter is looking for you, she wake up saying "Dada!" right you are the Dada, i nod my head smiling.

She is out of danger now, Mom and Ruth shouted and hug each other. Dan and JJ did the same and came to me and hug me. I was relief Thank God.

She wake up around one hour a go, but we want to observed her first. Then two hours later the machine detected that she is out of danger. She started to cry calling out Dada! Dada!.

We all started to laugh out loud, she is really a Daddy's girl the doctor said. Can we go and see her Ruth asked, yes miss Ruth. And please feed her okay doctor.

We all left to the children ward room 205, we entered. I was the last to enter, they all went around her kissing her forehead. Cece and Kelly were only standing there looking at the whole scene.

Mom and Ruth sat beside Maria on the bed, all the wire's were all out of her body. I walk in and close the door, immediately she saw me she started crying calling my name Dada! Dada!, she stood up crawling on the bed coming towards me.

It was a cute scene you have to watch, she has recover very fast. Easy princess Mom said, i run towards her and picked her Dada! huh Dada! My heart is beating very fast.

I frozen at the spot when she kiss my lips, "oh my God! Mom and Ruth said. Tears drop from my eyes, she giggle and smile. You like that princess, i kiss her lips and kiss her two cheeks.

The doctor said she is okay and can go home today. Mom and Ruth packed all her things. And later we all left.