Charter 31

Ruth P.O.V

I walk in when i notice them having their lunch. I greet them, i was about to turn around when i notice Debi looking at me.

I walked to the kitchen, places the things on the kitchen counter. Ruth! Yes, please can i get a spoon, okay! i will be right there.

I went and give the spoon to Debi. You look pale my dear are you sick, no I'm fine. I'm just tired.

Wait Ruth, can i asks you a question, i nod my head. I want to asked you as a mother, my dear are you pregnant. I was shocked of what she said.

Alice was walking from the kitchen holding a jug of water on the tray. She immediately left the jug fall down, when she heard what Debi said.

I shiver as i starred in her face, i can't say anything. Ruth are you okay, I'm fine, miss Debi. Yes am pregnant, how many month now she asked? 3 month.

I will soon be a grandmother, hope you have been taking your medicine. Yes, Debi, good, i can see you are tired go and rest, is not good for the baby.

And by the way Ruth, asked me anything you want to know about babies okay. I know if your Mom is here she will be the one looking after you.

I'm sorry Debi, i can't tell you that you are the real grandmother of this baby, I said it in my mind.

I'm going to spoil him/she so much. I smile a little to her, i think i will go in and rest i said. Sure do so my dear.

As i was about to go to my room, I notice Eduardo was starring at me with a cold look. I was on the bed thinking what just happen.

Eduardo P.o.v

How can Ruth get pregnant, so this is the reason why she has been avoiding me lately. But with whom, I have to asked her who is responsible.

I can't believed this, how could she do this to me. I was shocked when Mom asked her if she is pregnant. I could not even move from where i was standing.

I went to the office, i call my secretary to cancel all my appointment. My friends Dan  call me to meet him at my club.

To catch up old times, Yeah it been almost a year when i and my friends went out, i took this opportunity to go and visit my club and friends.