Charter 44

Ruth P.O.V

But i don't mine he has already see my breast before when making love. You can't see her breast when she is feeding her.

Eduardo turned towards me starring at my face smirking at me. Okay Mom, i'm off he said oh i almost forget Eduardo can you picked up your grandmother at 3pm.

Oh okay, is your Mom coming today, i asked. Sorry i forget to tell you, Yes! she is coming in today. Okay i said, Alicia Yes! Can you please clean the next room for my Mom Debi said, okay.

By the way we have to get a new maid to help Alicia in the house said Debi, yeah you are right.

I finished eating my breakfast, went upstairs with Maria to my room. I slowly put her on my bed, i sleep beside her in case when she woke up i will be able to feed her.

2 hours later i heard a knock on my door, come in i said, Alicia entered. Wake up Ruth is almost 4mp wake up, oh God did i sleep that long.

I remember Maria woke up crying when i feed her, God. You skip your lunch, it time for dinner and Maria need to bath.

She said, she picked up Maria and we get down to the living room. We heard the door bell, i will get it said Debi.

I sat on the couch, "Mom"!! She hug her, how was your trip, cool dear. Debi walk her in, but were is Eduardo Debi asked i'm here Mom.

Oh okay, Mom sit down can i get you water, no dear. I stood up Hello! she smile looking at me, hello Ruth come and give me a hug she said.

I quickly hug her, my darling how are you? I'm fine, so were is my grandchild, oh sorry i called Alicia. She came holding Maria, oh my dear" she is beautiful and cute.

She took her from Alicia, she sat down putting her on her lap. She kiss her cheeks, she look a lot like Eduardo when he was a baby.

Oh no i have to do something, Alicia came in,  grand mom your room is ready, oh okay let me show you said Alicia. Thank God.

She gave Maria to Eduardo, i have never see Eduardo carried her before, i don't know why. He knowns how to handle baby well too.

I can see maria enjoying it, he start to rock her, wow that cute. You look cute holding your daughter said Debi, oh sorry i mean Maria.

What!! is she suspecting something, what can i do about the resemblance God help me. Really! Eduardo asked Debi.

Yeah you look cute, can't wait to have my own Mom, you have already. I said it in my mind. It a long day we all went to bed.

  Debi P.O.V

I woke up finished doing my morning routes, when i heard Maria crying. Ruth!! i call her I'm in the bathroom. I went to Maria's room.

Hi baby are you a wake, i picked her up. My princess good morning, i kiss her cheeks. My Darling you are my real grandchild i know that.

I don't know when your parents are going to tell me the truth. Come to think of  it your Dad had no idea you are his daughter. But he loves you so much so do i my princess.