Charter 46

Eduardo P.O.V

People think Maria  is my daughter, i laugh at them. I wish she is my daughter, i really love her so much. But at times i feel sad that one day her father will come for her.

Since Ruth gave birth, she has a lot of changing in her body. Her boobs are now big and her butt is a lot bigger and round.

Yesterday i saw her at the pool side with Alicia. She was in her swimming suit, fuck! she looks hot damn  this girl. She still has effect on me.

The way her nipple is punks out of her suit fuck!! i goan, i wish to lick her pink nipple and fuck her hard right there in the pool.

I feel my manhood switch dammed!!!. I heard a knock, snapped out of it Eduardo. Come in i said, i went under the covers on the bed.

Leaving my bare chest, i have only my boxers on. The door opened, Ruth step in holding Maria. I stood up and sat on the edge of the bed, um! Debi said are you going to have your dinner here or in the dinning.

She was checking me up and down. I smirked looking at her, you like what you are seeing i said. She clear her throat i'm not checking you out, "oh really you can check it as long as you want.

I walk towards her making her step back a little. Maria stretch her arms for me to take her Da...da!, come here princess i took her and kiss her lips making her giggles. Did you miss your Dada huh!.

I also miss you so much, she smile looking at me. Have been away for two day for a business trip, i just came back having a rest. I will have my food here, she was about to go out when Mom entered inside.

It time for Maria to bath Mom said, come princess Mom took her from me. She started crying calling my name Dada! Dada!. Aww Maria Dada is not going anywhere, i can see you really miss him Mom said.

It okay princess Mom said, say bye bye to Dada! I kiss her forehead and she stop crying, bye Maria i said. Ruth you can bring  Eduardo food to him, i put it on the kitchen table Mom said.

But Jane or Alicia can bring it to him, i wanted to packed Maria's things inside Ruth said. Oh that Jane has already packed them all and she is taking her bath right now.

Alicia is also packing her things for her trip to Spain, have you forgotten she has to visit her Mom tomorrow. Oh i forgot Ruth said and they both left the room.

A minute later Ruth came in with the food, she wear a short and a big t-shirt cover up to her knees. I notice she was wearing no bra under the t-shirt, she places the food on the bed stand.

And she was about to leave, "Stop not so fast i said, i walk over to her and hold her waist pulling her to my body. " What are you doing Eduardo stop it, she try removing my hand from her waist.

But i tighten my hold on her waist, Eduardo please! Let me go. I will not, what can you do huh!. I will shout, oh go on i wouldn't stop you. She was about to shout when i immediately capture her lips kissing her very hard.