Charter 41

Eduardo P.O.V

They put the baby on her chest, hi there, i'm your mama nice meeting you my angle she said kissing her forehead.

I stood there watching her, who is cutting the cord the Doctor asked. Ruth was about to say something but i cut in. I will cut it, Ruth was shocked, tears were coming from her eyes.

I cut it, OK we will take her and clean her up, they finished cleaning Ruth up. They move her to the next room.

           Ruth P.O.V

I was move to the next ward. All this while Eduardo was with me, he got me something to eat, the door opened.

The nurse brought my baby. Heathy baby you got here she said, i said thanks.

So what her name the doctor asked, i look at her. She is call Maria. That a nice name said the doctor, then she started crying.

I think she is hungry said the nurse, they all left the room living Eduardo. Please can you unzipped me i asked him, oh okay.

Thanks i pull the dress up holding the breast to her mouth she suck on it. I rub her forehead gentle, Eduardo sat on the couch looking at us smiling.

The boys will be here soon, he said immediately the door open Debi, Alicia, Dan and JJ all entered "oh my God!! you are finally here my baby Debi said.

She took her, you are so cute my dear she kiss her forehead Maria opened her eyes, Yeah!! you know your grandmother huh she cooed at her.

Alicia took her turned so do Dan and JJ, they all carried her. JJ is holding her when she started crying, Debi took her from JJ.

Have you feed her, Yes i have, okay. She places her at the cock of her neck smoothing her back, she stop crying. So what her name Maria, Maria!! Yes, that's my mother's name.

What!! Yeah maria is my mother's name, Eduardo why didn't you tell her. So that is the reason why Eduardo smiles when i mention her name to the doctor.

I turned and look at him, he stood there smile. A nurse came in, miss Ruth you will be discharge tomorrow, OK thanks.

We are about to take our lead said Dan, OK thanks for coming they left leaving Debi, Alicia and Eduardo. The baby is sleeping in her cot.

Eduardo walk over to the cot looking at her, let go Eduardo, he has not touch the baby or carried her. I wonder why, he walk over to me, take care he said and they left.

I study maria in her cot,my dear your Daddy was here throughout your birth. He even cut the cord, i can't believed Eduardo was with me throughout it.

I know he rejected the baby but i'm happy he was with me. I woke up early to take my bath, i stood up slowly, I'm still sore under so i walk slowly to the bathroom.

Please!!! Keep voting. Please go and read my second story Orphan Maid thanks.