Chapter 7

Please note that this book is not yet edited, and sorry for any spellings mistakes and grammar mistakes thanks

RUTH  P.O.V

The hallway of the club is full of people, the staircase is also filled with people. All you can see is masses of people everywhere, and there is no end in sight in the club. It so big and amazing, people where drunk also screaming at you, some dancing on the dance floor.

I really get a lot of tips from incoming guest in the VIP sections, sometimes you're confronted with the concentrated hatred of drunk people. Females in the club also enjoying getting hit on by the drunk idiots.

It been 3 months now working in Vienna city, busy here and there, it has also been 3 month when i set my see on Mr Eduardo in the club. Blue and Max are doing a great job by handling the club, i came to the club early today around 7:30pm.

I went to the staffroom to change and start arranging the drinks in to the refrigerator, some of the workers are already here doing their work.

But i was alone in the main club when i heard the main door of the club opened. I turned around "shock to see Mr Eduardo, i started checking him out. There was a smirked on his handsome face already, " oh my God.

"RUTH" he called.

"Sorry sir, welcome sir." he smile and nods his head.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine sir."

"Good, how are things going on over here?"

Everything is moving on good i said.

"Okay i will be in my office."

"Okay sir."

He walked upstairs to his office, Ruth!, yes Blue.

"Are you done she asked, almost i said."

"Be fast the boss will be here today,"

"Um... he is already here Blue." 

"Really!!."

"Yeah, he went upstairs to his office."

"I will go and meet him she said, 4 hours later the club was full, i went to the VIP section to arranged the drinks when someone slaps my butt."

I quickly turn around, i forget there is this guy call CJ, whenever he is in the club i become afraid and feel sick, last month i went to served them their drinks in the VIP section.

Please sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes
And please keep the vote and comments coming. Whose who vote and comments God richly Blessed you all stay happy also!! Thanks very much, i really appreciation it.