Charter 40

Ruth P.O.V

I woke up the following day feeling tired, i can't even see my legs. My belly is huge now, I'm in my nine month.

Today Debi and i are going to the mall to buy baby bathing tub and  other things. We came back home tired, i was going upstairs when i slipped about to fall down.

I scream when someone catch me very fast, I turned around and it was Eduardo. They all run to the stairs, are you Okay Ruth said Debi, Dan, JJ and Alicia.

You scared us, I'm sorry i didn't mean to. It Okay dear but be careful when you are walking on the stairs, i nod my head.

Thanks to Eduardo you are fine Debi said. I turned to thank him, But he started shouting at me, "what the fuck is wrong with you can't you see were you are going.

I'm sorry i said, what are you sorry for huh. Can't you see the stairs, are you blind or what. You almost fell from the stairs he said.

But thanks to you i did not fall I said. Oh almost for get, it because of the big ugly fat body of yours, so you fell lazy to even walk.

I slapped him hard on the face, what wrong with you!huh what! Don't ever call me fat again!! How dare you Eduardo!!

I'm not fat Eduardo today you have cross your limit. I walk pass him, Ruth! i heard Debi and Dan calling after me, i cry to my room.

            Eduardo P.O.V

No one was in the house except Ruth, she was in the living area watching TV. I greeted her she refuses to response.

I went to the kitchen to get water, went to my room change and came to the living room.

I sat across her starring at her, I know what happen yesterday was very bad of me. I know what i said hurt her very much.

How can you call a pregnant woman ugly and fat, i fuck up bad. But she scared the shit out of me, he almost fall down on the stairs.

I Starr at her again, "WHAT!!! have you not see a ugly fat person before she said. I know she is using my own words to hurt me.

Um!! I'm sorry Ruth! i said, she stood up leaving, please wait i said. Why is the back of your dress wet so much, what!! she look down oh my God.

Were from all this water i asked her, my water just broke WHAT!! are you sure she just nod her head. She let out a loud scream shouting and crying.

Call Debi she said, i went to her room to bring out her bag. I helped her to the car, were is Debi, she will meet us at the hospital with Alicia, Dan and JJ.

She was screaming and crying, Ruth you just breath we are almost there OK. 3 minute later we got to the hospital.

Two nurse came out with a wheelchair, i carrying her to the wheelchair. I push her to the labor ward and help her to change to the hospital gown.

Her body is not new to me i have see it countless time. The Doctor came in OK let see, oh you are ready to push.

She held my hand squeezing it, push hard said the doctor. Push again Ruth, you can do it come on. You are a brave lady come on one last chance " push hard, she push very hard when the baby came out crying loud.