Charter 47

Eduardo P.O.V

She moan through the kiss, she pulled away from the kiss. STOP IT!!! Eduardo, she try to open the door but i was fast to lock the door No! No! give me the key Eduardo, No!.

What do you want huh! she said, I want you badly. I walked towards her, see how you make me feel. I grab her hand and put it on my manhood, feel it baby.

My manhood is already hard needing attention, Do you feel it. I can't wait to put it inside you fuck!. I pin her to the wall, i kiss her neck Edu....Eduardo shhh!! Baby i miss you so much.

I feel her breast on my chest, her nipple is so hard that it need attention. I pull her t-shirts over her head leaving her chest bare, i pull her short along with her panties.

Jump i said, she jump wrapping her legs around my waist. I lower my head, my mouth wrapped around her nipple as my one hand found the sweet spot between her thighs that had her moaning.

I'm going to take you here now" i said. She tightly he legs around my waist and clung to me. When i lifted her up and with expertise entered her.

I was strong and had no trouble holding her up as i began pumping my throbbing erection into her hot wet pussy. "My God you feel so good, i said as my thrusts became harder and faster.

Never had i felt such desire for a woman, on the threshold of her orgasm. She screams my name, I'm about to cam Eduardo, cam for me baby.

I place her down, and passionate kiss her. We break the kiss when we heard Maria crying, fuck! I goan. She pull back quickly putting on her t-shirts fast leaving the room, fuck it was so nice dammed.

Debi P.O.V

I brought Maria in and bath her, i later send her to bed. I went to Alicia room to check on her, i have known Alicia when she was a baby. Her Mom and i are best of friend, we went to school together.

So she and Eduardo are like brother and sister, Eduardo also see her as his little sister. I brought her here to come and help Eduardo, i had a call from my Mom that Anna is very sick.

I mean Alicia Mom, so I'm letting her go to Spain tomorrow morning. " Alicia! Knock! Knock!, come in Debi she said. Have you packed all your things, Yes Debi. Good, here is your tickets and same money.

Thanks very much Debi, it okay my dear you are like a daughter to me. And me and your Mom are best of friends, if you get there call me so that i can talk to her, she nodded her head.

I went down to check if everything is alright there. I later walk upstairs, i forgot to tell Eduardo that Alicia is leaving for Spain tomorrow.

I need to tell him now, maybe he will give her something. As i was going to his room i heard Maria crying, i was about to turned around when i saw Ruth coming out of Eduardo's room.

Wow! i paused, i immediately doge fast. She quickly run out of the room, what i'm i seeing. Thank God i did not miss this scene.

Her hair is in a mess, holding her short and trying pulling her t-shirts down to her knees. Oh God you can totally tell they just  had sex, gosh! but why are they hidden their relationship.

I redrawn back to my room, i laugh God!, this two people think they are smart, but i'm happy for them. This two people make a nice baby together, Maria is an angel she is so cute and beautiful.

They thought i don't know what is going on between them, i laugh to that. I was born in to this world before them, two can play this game together Lol!!!!.