Chapter 54

Ruth P.O.V

I rushed to were she is lying on the floor, maria! Please open your eyes God! Somebody help me!! I shouts on top of my voice. I picked her up Maria! Maria! God help me.

I heard a loud bang on the door, i  run to the door and open it. It was the security man, Ma'am are you ok? I heard you shouting, i was in the washroom, are you alright. He look down oh my God.

What is wrong with Maria, she fall from her high chair. So much blood, please drive us to a near by hospital now. Okay he took one of Eduardo's car and drive us to the hospital.

When we got there, i rushed her to the front desk, oh God madame what happen. One of the nurse asked me, she fell down with her high chair. They took her from me and rushed her into one of the rooms.

Ma'am i will take my leave, okay Alex thanks so much.

Eduardo P.O.V

We got to Dan and JJ apartment, we finished packing everything, then we settled down on the couch.  Guys i have something to tell you, what! Eduardo. Ruth and i are dating now.

What! How! When! tell us Eduardo Dan said. Which one do you want me to answer first, i asked, all of them JJ said laughing.

I don't know it yet, but it just happen. I love her so much, I'm happy for you, me to they said. Thanks guys, but Eduardo have you tell your Mom. No not yet, i will tell her the right time. My phone ring, "hello! Alex what up!.

AlexBoss, there is a big problem

Eduardo : " what problem, is everything okay in the house Alex!

Alex : uh.... Boss

Eduardo : speak up Alex! What wrong

Alex : Boss Maria uh...um

Immediately i heard Maria's name i stood up.

Eduardo : what is wrong with Maria, God dammed it Alex speak up.

Alex : she fell down with her high chair, and blood coming out of her head. Ma'am picked her up but she is not responding.

Eduardo : WHAT!! Were is she now

Alex : I sent them to the hospital, Boss please come quickly it very serious.

I quickly hang up the call, Man is everything alright. Maria is at the hospital, what! happen. She fell from her high chair, let us go fast. We rushed to the hospital.

Ruth is crying, Ruth what happened? Eduardo..... Maria, she is shaking very bad. Man wait, Ruth calm down Dan said. JJ give her water, now tell us what happened.

She told us everything, WHAT!! RUTH!! Why did you left her alone in the kitchen huh! Why!. I can't believe you, I'm sorry Eduardo i didn't mean to leave her alone in the kitchen I'm sorry.

"Shut up Ruth, before i shut it for you. Calm down Eduardo Dan said. I called Mom when i was on my way here, Mom rushed in with Jane. What happen to my grandchild, calm down Mom.

Don't tell me to calm down, tell me now. We told her everything. WHAT!! Ruth!, you did what? she slapped her hard on the face. We immediately pulled her back, I'm sorry Mom.

How could you leave her in the kitchen God! Ruth. Mom calm down please, the doctor came out. We rushed to him, doctor how is she, i asked? Please are you her family, we all respond " Yes!.

I'm her Mother, we are examine her right now. But she is unconscious right now, we don't know how long she was unconscious before they brought her in.

We have to wait, for her to wake up. But what really happened, Ruth told him everything. It okay, let me go and check on her. We need you to fill the forums the doctor said, i follow the doctor and went and fill the hospital forum.

I came back and settled down with Debi, are you done she asked Yes, were is Eduardo and his friends i asked. They went to the hospital cafeteria to get us something Debi said, and Jane.

I send her home to get us the things we need.