Chapter 57

Eduardo P.O.V

It was not easy the whole night, maria was fussing, her body was hot. The nurse came in to check on her, but still her temperature was high. It was hell of a night.

Mom called this morning, want to know how we are doing. She will be here any moment from now, i called Dan to bring me clothes to change in to.

I was sitting down in the waiting room, when i heard Ruth shouting my name Eduardo!! I rushed to the room, what! Wrong. I...think she is not responding, what so you mean she is not responding.

Her body is cold, i rushed out to call the doctor. We rushed back in, the doctor took Maria from Ruth hands, oh no! it not good. He laid Maria on the bed.

Connecting some wires into her mouth, Nurse! Yes doctor. Please lead them outside, No! what is wrong with my daughter doctor, Ruth said. Ma'am please let go out, Ruth let wait outside i said.

Eduardo Maria! what wrong, she started crying hard. I was confused i don't know what to say, we sat down at the waiting room. Mom came in with Cece and Kelly.

She immediately rush to Ruth, what wrong Eduardo? Is everything okay, Dan and JJ also entered. Say something, you are scaring me you two mom said. She was not responding well this morning.

So they rushed her back to the emergency room, "what! she also started crying. what is she doing here Mom, who? Kelly Cece brought her, the doctor came to us.

Miss Ruth she lost a lot of blood, she need blood transfusion now. Do it then, sorry Eduardo we don't have her blood type here. We called our other hospital but the same problem, they don't have her type the doctor said. So what are we going to do i asked him.

Is anybody here who is 0 positive, so that he or she can donates their blood the doctor asked. But first we have to test you first, if the blood matches her blood, the doctor said.

" HELL NO!! Cece and Kelly said we are not going to donates our blood to this bustard, my child is not a bustard Ruth said. Then were is her father Cece said.

I don't own you that explanation Ruth said, who asked your opinion here huh Cece and Kelly. You two better shuts up right now, or you will not like me. Did i make myself clear, yes Eduardo Cece said.

They all said no, no one is 0 positive here. But doctor what about the mother i said, is true Miss Ruth can donates her blood, if her blood matches hers.

Miss Ruth follow me, we will test you first. Ruth went with the doctor, they came back. How was it doctor? Ruth blood is not enough for her, we want somebody who matches her 100% if the mother can't help the father can do. At lease one of her parents have to match with her

Are you the father, Eduardo? You can come so that i test you. I'm sorry doctor I'm not her father, then who is the father. Miss Ruth time is not on our side, Ruth who is Maria's father i asked her.

He did not accept the pregnancy, tell me i will go there and begged him for Maria's sake please Ruth. Excuse me she said and walked out.

Ruth P.O.V.

I went to the washroom crying, I'm scared right now. I can't believe this is happening to me, i was washing my face, when i heard a familiar voice, Debi. "When are you going to tell him, he is the father of Maria.

I quickly turned around, There stood Debi she locked the door. " i don't know what you are talking about Debi, you can't fool me Ruth. And stop playing dam with me. I know everything, i also know that Eduardo is Maria's father my real grandchild Ruth, how long are you going to hide it.

Maria now need his father's help, I'm warning you, if anything happen to my grandchild. I will not forgive you and Eduardo, save my grandchild. After that you can solve your problem.