Chapter 49

Eduardo P.O.V

I pulled back, our forehead are touching. I miss you baby i said rubbing my thumb over her lips. I miss you too she said rubbing her fingers through my hair.

Do you care for a quick fuck this morning i smirked eyeing her. I said using my thumb over her nipples she moaned Ye......yes Eduardo, jump i said.

She jump and wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her night gown over her head, good that you have no pantie on.

"Fuck! you are so wet for me, i unzipped my pants. " Fuck!! my manhood is already hard, i entered her very hard making her scream and moaned.

Fuck! Ruth you are so tight, i squeeze her left breast and i licked the nipple of the right breast. I thrust into her very fast, she scream faster! faster! baby she said.

Shhh! baby we don't want them to hear us, do we she nodded her head meaning no. You like that baby, Yeah!! i like that baby, i continued to thrust into her very fast, fuck! Ruth.

"I will fuck you so hard you can't walk, fuck me baby she said Aaaaah!! Fuck! Fuck! Eduardo I'm about to cam, cam for me baby aaaah Eduardo she cam on me.

Still thrusting into her for 5 second later i cam into her fuck!! I placed her down kissing her lips that was so nice baby. I told her she nodded her head.

You okay, yes I'm just a little bit sore. I have to go and change my suit i said, yeah you need to change she giggle looking at me. I peck her lips, see you in the evening.

Debi P.O.V

Eduardo came down, Eduardo what happen to your first outfit, oh that, have change it. But why, i just want to wear this one he said. I smirked to that, what really happened upstairs i said to myself.

He peck my cheeks and kiss Maria's lips Dada! Dada! We smile to her behavior, I'm off Mom bye, bye son. OK princess time for you to bath.

I trickle her making her to laugh, you like that princess. I kissed her, but were is your Mom. Ruth!! i started calling her, yes Debi I'm here.

She came in smiling, is everything okay with you, I'm okay Debi Why did you asked, oh nothing dear. Just that you look happy this morning.

Maa! Wow! Yes dear! how is my baby doing this morning she kiss her cheeks. Ruth! i almost forgot Cece is coming in today i said. Oh really, yeah she called me this morning, i miss her so much. We both walk to Maria's room.

Ruth P.O.V

God! i can't believe Cece is coming in today, that girl is a spoil rat. She does not respect anybody gosh! i can't stand her.
Maria is having her nap.

When my phone started ringing, i look at the ID. Oh my God Alicia!, i answer it fast "hello! Alicia how are you? We really miss you, you just left yesterday but it seems like months.

So how is your Mom, she is fine. We thank God i have something to tell you, really.

Alicia:  what is it, is Maria okay.

Me: she is fine and she miss you very much.

Alicia: awww! i miss her to, so what up tell me.

Me: uhm!! i think I'm in love with Eduardo.

Alicia: wow!! really Ruth, I'm happy for you my dear, but have you tell him.

Me: no Alicia, we uhm! had sex last night, i mean Eduardo and i had sex Alicia.

Alicia: I'm not deaf girl i head what you said, so how did you feel. Girl tell me everything.