Chapter 3

Please note that this book is not yet edited, and sorry for any spellings mistakes and grammar mistakes thanks.

RUTH   P. O. V

I woke up in the morning, went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I went to the fridge and look inside, i had just enough to make croissant. When breakfast was over, my phone start to ring, unknown number but i still answer it.

"Hello, Ruth!. A familiar voice said, yes this is Ruth here, please who is this.

It's me Blue, i interview you yesterday for the position of a waitress.

" Yes!! Blue."

"You got the job Ruth, Blue said.

"Omg like seriously?"

"Yes Ruth. Boss said you can start tomorrow ,at noon, is that okay."

" Yeah i'm fine i said."

"He will discuss the payments with you later today."

"That's perfectly fine with me thank you very much Blue."

No problem my dear, she then hang up the call.

I jumping up and down after that phone call, i will be able to provide for myself and pay my rent and even buy new clothes. I quickly took my bath and dress up to get ready to go to the club.

Eduardo  P.O.V

I walked to my car and drove off to my house, i shower them went back to the club. I took a leave from work to finished opening the club, so i'm going there to see how things are going on there.

When everything is settled i will go back to work, today i have to meet all the new waitress and the cleaners to discuss about the payment. So when i got to the club i walk straight to my office, and called the club manager Blue to my office.

Meeting them for the first time, i have to looked professional. So i put on one of my black suit. As i was waiting for Blue, my phone start to ring, " Hello, who is this?

"Sorry sir, it me Ben."

"What is it Ben?"

Sorry to disturb you sir, today is the annual meeting of the workers in the company, but Mr John is not feeling well, please sir we need you here.

Okay i will be right there, i cut the call, to call my right hand man Max to come in to discuss the payment with them.