Chapter 59

Ruth P.O.V

Thank God i brought my daughter home, i gave her a warm bath put on her PJ and start breastfeeding her. Then i heard a knock on the door, "yes come in".

Um! can i come in Eduardo said, yes come in. Hope I'm not disturbing both the of you, " no I'm just breastfeeding her. Um!! I'm here to apologized to you, um! it ok Eduardo i said.

What he did next surprise me, he knee down in front of me. "NO! Eduardo you can't do this please stand up i begged you. " NO! Ruth, have sin and i need to me punished. Please forgive me  Ruth.

Eduardo stand up or i will not forgive you, if you forgive me i will stand up. I have forgiven you long time Eduardo, so please stand up. I'm not done yet, he pulled something from his pocket.

"Oh my God, a diamond ring. Ruth i know i have not be a good person to you from the very start. How i treated you and misbehaved with you, called you all sort of names. I don't even deserved to me in your life and my daughter life.

But you have given me another chance to be a better person and a better father. Can you do me this honour to asked your hand in marriage, "I MEAN WILL YOU MARRY ME Miss Ruth Alba.

I was shock and speechless, i was not suspecting this. Tears were following from my eyes, sorry Eduardo but i can't marry you. Tears started following from his eyes, He stood up and was about to put the ring back in to his pocket.

Maria is asleep so i placed her on the bed gently. And were do you think you are going Eduardo, he stood there like a zombie. I walk towards him " no one can have this ring accept me babe, so put it on me babe.

Do you mean Yes! he said. Yes! Yes! Yes!.... My love, i will say it million times if you want to. He put the ring on my finger, he hold my cheek caress it, i only need one Yes my love. He then kiss me passionately.

I love you Ruth, i love you Eduardo, we heard a knock. Can we come in, yes of course Debi, Dan and JJ entered. How did it go they asked Eduardo, i smile and show them the ring i said Yes!!.

They all shouted CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks guys. She scared the shit out of me man, she rejected him first, they all started laughing at him. So when is the wedding Dan said, next week. "What! i said, i can't wait anymore Eduardo said making us all laugh.

Then i have a lot of work to do Debi said walking out.

Cece P.O.V

Where is this girl, have not see her since we finished having dinner. Let me go and check on him, i knock on the door and entered. She was on the phone.

Hey!, hi, she hangout the call. Who was that i asked her, that was my Mom, hope she is fine? She is fine, just that she missed me. I sat on the bed, I'm feeling sleepy Kelly, I'm going to bed. OK good night.

Morning came, we were all seated in the dinning having our breakfast. When we heard a knock at the door, aunt went and open it police! She said, we all stood up and went to the living room.

Good morning everyone, I'm officer Adams from New York police department. Who called the police here Eduardo asked.

" I did" what! Cece, cool down Eduardo. The police are here for Kelly, Cece are you mad or something. "No Kelly I'm not mad but you are. I heard what you and your Mom said on the phone WHAT!!.

        Flashback

I was about to knock on Kelly door when i heard about Maria's name. I stop and listen to she was saying, Mom Eduardo love that baby to much so do Debi.

The other day i saw that maid entered Eduardo's room i think they are having affair, i don't care about that. But this two are blocking my way, i will clear them both first.

I started with the baby because Eduardo is too attached to her. I hit her and pushed her off from her high chair, I wish you were here to see what i did Mom.

" No Cece did not see anything, that brat, forget about her she is a fool. By the time she realized Ben and i will be married and off  to Mexico, she does not know that Ben is only fooling her.

She promise Ben same money, i want to get my way  to Eduardo. I want him to start trusting me again, then i will steal all his money. You don't worry Mom, but there is a problem.

That baby is Eduardo fresh and blood, yes Mom, he and the maid had her. But this two are not going to stop me.

End of Flashback.

What!, did you heard what i said, shit! Police arrest her. Wait please Ruth said and went over to her, she slapped her two times on her face. Don't you ever touched my daughter again.

And for your information your Mom and Ben has been arrested since yesterday. Aunt I'm sorry, i went and hug her, it okay baby.