Charter 45

Ruth P.O.V

Maria is 8 month now, she is growing up very beautiful, Debi's Mom left last week. Today Dan and JJ are coming over for dinner.

Debi and Alicia finished everything very fast. Oh almost forgot we have a new maid call Jane, i walk downstairs with Maria in my arms to the living room.

Then i heard a  knock, i went and open it. "Hello! My angel Maria started jumping up and down in my arms, she stretch her arms for Eduardo. He took her and kiss her cheeks.

He walk in followed by Dan and JJ, wow! angel have you forgotten us Dan said. She smile seeing them, they kiss her forehead. She laugh making baby noise.

Debi walk in, hey guy's food is ready come let eat. Jane can you please come for Maria i said, Jane came trying taking Maria from Eduardo.

She then started screaming and crying, she does not want to let go of Eduardo. Wow! We were all surprise, we know the Bond they share this past months.

Eduardo love her so much, whenever he is in the house he carried Maria the whole day, plays with her unless she is hungry.

He knowns how to change her diapers, bath her and feed her. A times she sleep in his room and when she is hungry he will bring her for breastfeeding.

They look cute together, I'm so happy they has such bond. Okay leave her said Eduardo, he sat her on his lap. He started eating, she move up and stand on Eduardo's lap.

Playing with his hair, we all finished eating and went to the living room watching TV. Eduardo want upstairs to change, he then came back.

Maria was crawling on the floor, when she saw Eduardo sitting down she crawl  to him. He picked her up, kissing her cheeks.

Yo! Man is seems Maria think you are her Dad JJ said, we all laugh at him. I don't mind being her Dad said Eduardo. We were all surprise at what he said.

I immediately wipe a tears from my eyes. Debi saw it but pretend she did not see anything, i know she is suspecting me God!.

Maria look a lot like Eduardo, like his photo copy. I remember Eduardo friends from Spain came to visit him, immediately they saw Eduardo holding Maria.

They said congratulations Eduardo your daughter look just like you. I know he said, oh God that's he know. I'm not sure, but something big happen.

Maria call Eduardo Dada! Dada! OH MY GOD!!! The whole room was silent, Eduardo smile saying you call me Dada! huh He kisses all over her face.

That her first talk Dada not Mama, JJ, Dan, Debi and Alicia were silent. Can you all close your mouths i told them.

My God did i hear right Dada said Dan. i can't believe this, same here JJ said. They were all surprise. Eduardo was so happy.

Debi walk over to them kissing Maria forehead, Yeah she look's like her Dada Debi said. Alicia walk over to me.

Can i have a word with you please she said, okay let go to the kitchen. We walk to the kitchen, Jane can you excuse us please, okay Miss Ruth, thank you.

What! Alicia, i think Debi is suspecting something, hmmm i think you've now notice. What! you know already, yeah i said. So what are you going to do now.

I don't know Alicia, if she comes to know the truth, i don't know what will happen.

Please don't forget to vote and comments Thanks so much!!