Charter 21

Eduardo P.o.v

I took my finger and slide it between her folds over her panties loving the feel of how soaking wet her pussy is for me, i sliding her panties off slowly.

I gave her glistening pussy a little lick fuck!!. She taste good, i bend down and start sucking her clit. Licking it, i fuck her with my tongue.

I bring my arms up grabbing both her breast. She started to shake and moaning and groaning, i shove my tongue back inside her. While soaking me in her juices, i licked each and every drop making sure not to waste a drop.

My dick rub painfully against my jeans fuck!!. I stood up get rid of my jeans and boxer i climbing on top of her, i spread her legs and get in between them.

I position myself at her entrance, i take the tip of my cock and rub it against her nub and move it up and down from her clit to her entrance. I went inside her with a groan making her scream, i bet if Alice was in the house she will hear her scream.

I pulled back slowly and then thrusting back in slow and deep, i thrust in to her hard and fast. Making her moan I'm going to come any second, we both exploded. She scream out my name while soaking my cock in her juices. I shoot my load inside her wet pussy i empty myself inside her.

RUTH   P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me. When i opened my eyes looking into a pair of his eyes. I started covering myself up with the sheet, he wanted to removed it over from me.

"Stop it Eduardo, stop!", i have to leave now, i begged him."

"WHY"?

He asked sitting up. Last night was amazing and it doesn't have to end. Now get over here and kiss me he said.

"NO!, last night was a mistake, it should never have happen."

"What we shared was beautiful, and now you are making it seen cheap huh he said ."