Charter 32

Eduardo P.o.v

Hey man what up, Dan said, I was lot in my thought. Cool Dan were is JJ, he is on his way "oh talk of the devil.

Hi guys! hi we said, what wrong Eduardo Dan said, i can see you've already started drinking.

" Man what the problem, you know the girl i told you about I  said. Yeah!! they said, what did you say her name was "Ruth" JJ said Yes yes!! Ruth.

What wrong with her, I hope she is fine JJ asked, I just nod my head, she is fine. So what the matter, she is pregnant i said.

"What!!! that a good news man they both said ."It not mine, " what!!! man this is not good. But how did you know she is pregnant.

Mom notice it and asked her, but why didn't you notice her first Dan said. I don't know man, when i came back from Spain.

I notice some changes over her body, i thought she was putting on weight, we even had sex on that evening not knowing she was pregnant.

"So what are you going to do man" JJ asked. I don't know JJ, she really hurt me, because of her i stop fucking around with girls.

But now no more, now i will enjoy my life the way i want. Man take it easy, no Dan how can she do this to me. I stood up almost going down when they both catches me "Easy Man!!!.

Where is your driver, outside, they took me to my car then we drove off.

Alicia P.o.v

I went to Ruth's room, Ruth i call her how are you feeling, I don't know Alicia. Is Eduardo back, no i said. He was really hurt when i saw him leaving the house Ruth.

I know he is hurting but what can i do. Ruth i think you should tell him the truth. Alicia i kept something from you.

What is it, do you remember yesterday when you were looking for me. " Yeah i remember, i was in Eduardo's room, and so.

We hard sex again dammed my hormones. I smile at her, what wrong with that Ruth.

You know Eduardo love you very much Ruth. But why didn't you tell him then, i was scared Alicia. It not too late tell him when he comes back okay. She nod her head, I'm going to bed i said.

Ruth P.o.v

I was in my room when i heard the main doorbell, I went down to open it. I unlock the door, Eduardo enter inside.

I can smell alcohol on him, Eduardo! I call "WHAT!!, please can i have a word with you. He was still walking to the stairs.

Eduardo please listing to me, i followed him, he went to his room. I went inside with him, he start to remove his shirt.

What do you want huh! he said, he walk towards me very angry he  pin me to the wall. Eduardo you are hurting me, why did you do this to me.

Eduardo calm down please!! I remember i was only in my bathroom robe. He started to remove my robe.