Chapter 52

Ruth P.O.V

It morning, i finished bathing, did everything fast and went to Maria's room. She is standing in her crib, Good morning sweetheart. Mama! Yes my dear, she started making baby noise.

I picked her up and kiss her lips, how are you dear? Dada! Dada! What! you just wake up girl i can't believe it Dada. I start to bath her, Jane brought her food.

I feed her finished, dress her in a pink dress like a princess. My princess you look good Dan said and entered the room. Hi Ruth, hi Dan, Maria your uncle is here.

Dan picked her up and kiss her cheeks, you smell good baby Dada! Wow you are looking for your Dada! Dan said. She has been saying Dada since she wake up.

Really princess Dan said tickle her making her laugh, okay princess let go and look for Dada!. I will take her downstairs, okay Dan i will follow later bye.

Dan P.O.V

OK princess let go and look for your Dada, Dada! yes Dada! i smile at her. Dan! JJ called yes were is Eduardo, we are also looking for him. You and who, Maria "oh really princess".

OK let go to his room, we knock on his door, i hold Maria in front. He opened the door, "my princess"! Dada! He picked her fast, wow!! that so cute JJ and i said. Maria buried her head on Eduardo's neck.

What up guys, we were helping Maria to find her Dada. Really princess, wait Eduardo Let me take a picture of you and your daughter, wow so nice. Guys! come and see the picture.

JJ said, you two look alike. Yeah Eduardo come see, really man yeah come see. Um! were, see for yourself. Naah!! we don't look alike, what are you saying guys. Okay if you say so JJ said.

Let go down, Eduardo left with Maria. Dan wait JJ called, take a good look at the picture. Man they look alike, Eduardo had a small birth mark at this feet , maria has the same mark at this feet.

JJ what you are saying is true, but how come. Wait, this mean Eduardo is the father, i think so Dan. It is not good, so it means Ruth was telling the truth all this while.

I'm really happy for Eduardo, because he love maria very much. I hope what we are thinking is right JJ, i hope to Dan. We went downstairs, and saw Eduardo playing with maria.

Gosh! they really look alike, do people see what we are seeing. Why I'm i the only one seeing this, JJ said. Man i believe what you are saying now.

Ruth P.O.V

We all settled down to have breakfast, later Cece and Kelly walked in. Then i remember what happened last night, Eduardo look at me and mumbled to me how are you?

I mumbled back I'm fine, Ruth! yes Debi. Jane and i will be going to the mall, will you come along. No i will stay in the house i said. Okay, what about you Cece. No aunt we have somewhere to go, OK.

Eduardo, what about you? I'm going to help Dan and JJ to packed their things, they are coming to stay with us. Really that good news, I'm so happy Debi said. 5 minutes later they all left.

I was alone in the house with Maria, i placed her on her high chair. I gave her fruit to eat when my phone ring, i went upstairs to received the call. I forget i left Maria alone in the kitchen.

Oh no, i run to the kitchen, i was shocked what i saw. Maria lying in her own pool of blood, coming from her forehead i screamed out loud MARIA!!