chapter 50

Ruth P.O.V

                 Me

"Shut up" Alicia, it was great. We had it yesterday and this Morning.

              Alicia

holy shit!! girl dammed it, i hope you really enjoyed it lol. Girl let be serious now, i think he still love you, he has not give up on you.

          Me
Yeah, you are right Alicia, but some part of me is still afraid of what people might say. How will i even face Debi, you know she is suspecting me.

            .Alicia
Yeah i know, fight for it my friend. Don't let what people might say hurt you, believed you can do it, both of you like each other why don't you two start something now.

           Me
Hmmm i don't know Alicia, i think i will do it for Maria.

          Alicia
Yes do it for her, she need her Dada now, Eduardo love her so much, so fight for him.

       Me
Thanks Alicia, oh i almost forget, Cece is coming in today.

             Alicia
What!! Cece, that bitch!, girl you are in big shit be careful around her OK.

               Me
I will my dear, we will talk later bye love.

             Alicia
Love you and Maria bye.

We love you to Alicia! I hang up the call. Gosh! I miss her already, i heard a knock yes come in. Miss Ruth here are Maria things Jane said, oh thanks dear. You welcome she said.

She left the room, i arranged her things in to the closest. Around 5:30pm Eduardo, JJ and Dan were back from work and watching a football match.

And Maria is playing with her toys on the floor in front of them. I sat down beside Debi on the couch far from Eduardo.

10 minutes later we heard the doorbell Jane! Debi called her, I'm coming ma'am. She opened the door, Cece run inside.

Hello!! aunt, Debi stood up hello my dear, come and give me a hug. She hug her, I miss you so much aunt. Miss you too, hi guys, hi Cece JJ and Dan said.

I came in with someone, who is it Debi asked. Come in she said, the person came in. Hi everybody the room is totally silent, who is this lady.

This is not good what is she doing here Dan said. "WHAT!! IS SHE DOING HERE!! Cece! But why is Eduardo shouting like that, as if he has seen his worse enemy.

Come on cousin, i know she is your ex- fiancée, but have you forgotten something she is my best friend, should i remind you huh!.

Oh i see Eduardo's ex- fiancée wow. Debi has a sad look on her face. Hello Mrs Monte's, Cece friend said. Hi Kelly, so she is called Kelly.

Who's child is this Cece asked, i quickly picked up Maria from the floor and placed her on my hips. She is my daughter, but who is the father.

Is none of your business, i started to walked out of the living room. When Maria called out Eduardo's name Dada! Dada! She start to cry, it okay my dear.

I try to clam her down walking to the kitchen, " STOP right there Ruth" Eduardo said he walked towards me, come hear princess.

He took Maria from me and she stop crying, are you happy Dada got you Eduardo asked Maria. She smile and said Dada! Eduardo kiss her lips.

We all laugh at them, how cute they look together, but except Cece and her friend. The two of them look pissed off.

Oh the maid daughter call's Eduardo Dada, my dear maid i think your daughter is lost Cece said, sorry bitch she is not lost that her real Dada, i said it in my mind.

Shut up Cece and mine your own business said Eduardo, Jane! Debi called take their things inside.

Debi P.O.V

What is CeCe doing here with this slut God, and i can't be rude to her. For what she and her Mom did to Eduardo, Kate send her daughter to dates Eduardo because of his money.

How can Kate do such a thing, she was my friend apart from Anna. She betrayed our friendship for money.

And on top of that Kelly was caught having sex with Eduardo friend Jack. She was engaged to be married to Eduardo.

I loved her like my own daughter, but not anymore. I was glad what Eduardo did when Maria cried to him. I'm proud of my son.

But why did Cece bring Kelly here, i hope they are not up to anything foolish. She has no shame to even step a foot inside this house.

Please vote and comments thank you love.